how am i doing so far?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by fresh31, Apr 11, 2010.

1. looks like my capacitor took a shit. now where to find one locally -__-

2. that sux fresh...1000bulbs.com has them...if that help's..

3. 30 years ago noone never would have imagined saying this...lol:p
    like scifi and shit...lol

4. lmao. 30 yrs ago I wasn't anywhere near the picture ;)
    I found a decent deal on a ballast locally so I think the plants might make it still. hopefully they don't herm on me because of the lights going off yesterday

5. Woot everything's up and running now!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    next two pics are of the one I transplanted the other day
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. this grow has prepared me for everything lol, so far I've fought fungus nats, cheap soil, root bound, a hermie(that's budding too nicely to let go lol), cops being around(stupid neighbors alarm went off randomly and the other neighbor called the cops) ballasts dying out on me, heat(ac is having issues gonna look at it tomorrow), electricity being cut(roommates lol)

I can't wait for the next go starting in August with good genetics it's going to be ridiculous, maybe I'll play with hydro modeling after one of your grows custom

7. damn akhans that graph of the ph levels is sick!! +rep

8. just came across this thread. Awesome looking plant fresh31 im excited to see how it turns out:)

custom28oz - its people like you and akhans that make these forums worthwhile. Thank you for taking time to teach people you don't even know (Even if they don't follow your advice;))

9. thanks man, both those guys have a wealth of info in their threads

10. its the folk's that appreciate it that makes us do it ...why not..were all fighting for the same cause right!? damn right we are, freedom of the people to smoke a damn joint in there home after a hard days work, or reform of the goofy laws we suffer from...but it's ok to get methadone or oxy right??? f'kn shit makes me sick, so i share what i do and experienced with folk's to get it done..
    i hope everyone has a great grow, why not?
    we all deserve a little mary jane:D;)

11. Great thread Fresh!

How are you liking the Smart Pots?

My 10 just arrived the other day and i can't wait to use them!

12. I'm digging em, they're awesome, and a lot sturdier then I would have imagined

13. are those the nylon ones? fresh what kind of material are they and if you dont mind me asking, how much they run ea?

14. My 3gallon Smart Pots (#3) cost like $4.25 or $4.50 each. They are made from a fabric material that allows the roots to penetrate into the air, thus causing air pruning and stopping the 'root ball' effect where the roots swirl in a circle because in a Smart Pot they don't turn and swirl, they grow thru the fabric wall.

15. yup and when they grow through you just cut them and they just keep growing

16. I'm going to run a side by side with smart pots vs gro pots they seem to be the same thing except the gro pots have handles and are a tad bit cheaper

17. Oh those are much cheaper. $29.95 for ten, i paid like $44!

18. yup lol, I just stumbled onto them right now. I'll let you guys know if it's the same material I'll be driving to htg beginning of July