how am i doing so far?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by fresh31, Apr 11, 2010.

1. what lighting are you using. and if you let those plants veg for like 2 more weeks then flower till buds are looking nice and ready i bet you could get around a oz yeild maybe even more??

good job bro keep it up.

2. a 400 watt hps if I could I would've vegged for another month but I need to chop em down by the end of july so now would be the best time to put to flower so I won't risk having to harvest early since they're bagseed idk how long the flowering is.

Thanks, had a rocky start but it's getting there now

3. #23 fresh31, May 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2010
    two out of the 4 left(counting my roommates runt lol) are showing sex!!
    pic of the two favorites lol
    [​IMG]
    the one on the right from the previous pic is a girl!
    [​IMG]
    the other one that's showing sex
    [​IMG]

4. U CANT TRANSPLANT PLANTs whit 1or 2 weeks dude -.-
    epic fail of beginners like me ;)

everyday we r learning
    good luck to recover it

Regards!

5. lol I figured that part out already inline476 ;) thanks for the advice though

6. lookin green over here...get you some 3 gal bucket's bro...drill some holes in the bottom, they last forever! cheap and you will love having that handle for movability...

7. #27 inline476, May 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2010

really? how man ? :)

my kiwi skunk 1 week old dies for transplant twice -.- =/

pic of it View attachment 387490

8. poor little fella..look's like a raping!:eek:
    transplant in a non clear container...something that has drainage holes for sure...
    look's like it is suffering from nute lock out man...what's your light's and soil?

9. the two big ones are in 3 gal smart pots ;) the other two are in like 1.5 gallon or something like that(one's the roommates and the other is just a plant i torture lol) but I do agree that a handle would be nice, my plants seem to really like the smart pots though

10. the clear container could be what's killing them.

11. clear = light's to the root's
    light to the root zone = big no no;)

12. kill her only one.

yes i was stupid but i didnt know nothing about plants or gardens or proper containers

a friend gives me one seed kiwi skunk well ok i just put it in that container for ice cubes ..lol i never thought it could kill it whit light on roots

but now im doing good check my grow 4w.w.

Regards!

13. I think my biggest girl might be a hermie, she has like 3 or 4 little ball looking things(not clustered together though so I'm hoping it's just weird new growth) and lots of pistils, I'm going to let it grow for a little and see what happens, if it is a hermie maybe I'll chop off the pollen sacks and let her grow up.

14. #34 fresh31, May 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2010
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. start ramping the nitrogen a little fresh..they look a little light green and starting to yellow, once they go into flower they will start using it up fast.
    that and p-k or bloom nutes..so if your using a bloom based fert then add some veg fert to it for more nitrogen..

look's good, a little droopy though, let them girl's dry out good before watering...
    i'd let them over dry a hair then crank the nutes to them..they will suck it up and go into overdrive..

16. looks pretty good. I noticed they looked a little over watered too but that's probably because you just watered them. I'm gonna start to flower mine here in the next week so I'm anxious to see how yours turn out.

17. I give them dyna-gro liquid bloom(3-12-6) and general hydroponics FloraMicro(5-0-1) my veg fert is General Hydroponics MaxiGro(10-5-14)

18. #38 fresh31, May 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2010
    yup just watered, they're droopy because they needed water tbh ;) lol
    and because they don't like being in the bathroom but they stay there for a little bit while I water and cut the balls off the hermie

19. lol well that explains it, they should perk up soon then..lol

20. they're already reaching for the lights, they're loving the 1000w so much lol