How am i doing so far?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bromine117, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Almost to my first month in. Just recently transfered to a bigger pot and did my first sorta lollipop. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Those are two seperate plants from top down and side view.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. My leaves are kinda drooping from over watering (i think). And i did accidnetly pour some nutrients onto the leaves at first so theres where i trimmed the leaves to remove some of that yellow. Although theres still a little there.

3. No nute too much water dont water the whole pot you only need a solo cup of water max every 4 days

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thankyou! Yeah ive been watering the while pot thinking like the roots would grow to where the waters going but ill be conservative about watering while its still young

5. What medium and light are you using? The plants are way behind in growth.
    4 weeks from sprout.
    4.5 weeks.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  6. You do want to let the dirt get dry occasionally so your sure your not over watering. I have over watered the base of my plants when i started. I managed to get a mold right at the top of the dirt where i could not see it and killed my plant.

7. You can get root rot if the soil doesnt dry out periodically

8. I started with a mix of miracle grow and perlite in solo cups then switched to vermifire for the larger pots. Im using canna substra a and b veg for nutes. Light is a hlg 95 led and i have a 1 bulb t5 light propped up next to the plants.