how am i doing? i am new at this.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by gezuz, Mar 18, 2009.

1. i was kidding about pissing on the plants. i would never do that, maybe around them if i was planting outside. i think it is just a low wattage problem, i need to find some other cheap lighting any ideas?

2. leave john alone he was just playing around. you don't have to dramatize anything, its not like i would really go piss on them and i don't think he was at all serious about that.:mad:

i found the problem. first i added more light but it was not helping much. next i went to humidity, i raised the humidity and the leaves grew like an old man dick when he sees a tight young lady. the stem looks and feels much stronger too.:D

sorry i have not posted any pics (idk if anyone is actually interested) but i will post them soon anyways.:wave:

3. if you want stong stem put a coulpe osculateing fans in the.

good luck

4. Good Stuff, my cheeks hurt...lol

Can I Spell It Out For Them??? yes? Ok...

ehem....

John Is F'ing with you guys!

There..i said it

5. i researched alot before my first grow this year, i spent about 25$ and ghetto made everything else, and my grow is doing surprisingly well, gezuz my advice would be to just read the shit outa every thread in the growing section for about a week, then start germinating, its well worth it and making the neccesary preparatios before germination will make all the difference in the quality of your plants.

ill be starting a grow journal soon that you could follow if your on a budget like myself.

now rip the bong and read you ass off young padawan! :smoking:

6. its six in the morning, im laughing more than I have ever laughed at six in the morning.
    also 23.5/.5 will make em bud well too

7. Second that 24/* makes things spindly

8. How does the fan benefit mate?
    Mine are just over 2 weeks old, I've not really considered any sort of fan thing.

9. IT is sugested that fans help make the stems stronger, even if this isnt true some wind in the room is good. keeps chances of rot down and keeps things moving slightly which feels right to me.

10. Thanks mate.

11. Wow, I'm rating this thread high end just for being batshit crazy!

12. I just realized last week, that i was wrong!

13. This is some funny stuff! LOL

14. I assume that from a medijuana grower this must be a joke ;)

IMHO go 18 veg and 12 grow, you will improve yields more focusing on things like oxygenation and cf (aka ec)/ph levels.

15. Shouldn't retards be banned from this site? PUAHAHAHAHA I couldn't stop laughing though.

Oh and John... Don't tell people to piss on their plants, you would be better off shitting on your plants, if it was a dirt grow... HAHAHHAHA

L8r

16. a point that might have made you think, but didn't :rolleyes:

17. Tushay

18. You should have better manners, than to laugh at retards!

19. rofl john you make me laugh.... you realy had those guys going lol i read your first post im like wtf is this guy on 12 hours for veg... then it clicked lol this guys is messing with da noob haha

20. CFL's are a very affordable, and fairly effective light source for your plants. Just be sure to get 6500k (5500k will also work, but not as well) full spectrum daylight bulbs. It is recommended to have 100 watts for the first plant, 50 for each additional (that's actual wattage, not incandescant equivelant).

Best of luck on the grow! :D

John, unfortunately some people don't understand the concept of sarcasm, lol.