how am i doing? i am new at this.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by gezuz, Mar 18, 2009.

1. and thanks for the back up ducky. I was sure i was right but then i got high and started second guessing myself on that. :smoking:

2. Mist the top soil, heavy, but light.......Keep that up.................:D

3. not a problem. the correct light settings is very important.

4. are you for real, you actually had to think about it

5. Are you serious?! you got proved wrong by 3 people and you're still talking trash?

6. Haha, look what you can do to a thread dude! Really, people had to think about their light cycle? Why not read some of John's other post and make your mind up as to if he was joking or not?

Great job dude

7. [quote name='john']12 hour on and 12 hours off, then switch to 18 on and 6 off for flowering, if you leave your light on for 24 hours per day your buds will be massive.

12 n 12 will bud ur plant right from seed ( which u dont want) and 18/6 will bring ur flowering plant back to veg. on auto flower plants can be put under 24hours of light for there whole lifecycle.

8. If you think that is true u dont know SHIT ALL

9. DO NOT PISS IN YOUR PLANTS it does contain nitrogen but will prob do more damage then help

10. ok at least i'm not the only one that thinks hes an idiot

11. lol it makes me made when jokes think they know it all

12. lol it makes me mad when jokes think they know it all

13. Lol, this thread is hilarious. Thanks John. You're the man. You forgot to mention that you only want the equivalent of 100 incandescent watts, not 100 actual watts. Never forget, there is no such thing as too mush water or fertilizer.

14. lol u really dont know much eh

15. i do understand. 12/12 is for vegging, take it from me, i know!!!! if you think otherwise, please explain it to me. and when you do explain it, could you explain it in a manor i could understand?

well, i need someone like you to explain to me how it works, you seem to know a lot, why does 12/12 not work for vegging?

how do you actually know that? have you got a laboratory at home and run tests on your plants?

i hope you're not refering to me, the way i see it, you guys are the smart guys and i'm only here to learn.

i have a 4 year old daughter who can put sentences together better than you can

well i'm like him, thats why we are in the absolute beginers forum, i'm glad we have someone like you to teach us everything we need to know.

16. first of all sorry for being a dick lol but 12/12light forces your plnts to bud. for flowering you can have them on from 16 hours a day to 24 hours a day. I know piss will kill harm your plants more them help them because i have tried it on many diffrent strains of weed and lots of normal plants around my house.

17. see, now you agree with me, i'm not such an idiot after all

18. i said the wrong thing it is 16 to 24 hours of light a day for veg and 12/12 for flowering. 12/12 forces you plant to start buding