how am i doing? almost 6 weeks, how much more till harvest

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by johnjohn, Oct 15, 2009.

1. dude the new pics look amazing, nice!

2. It looks like you still may have a couple weeks, did you get a 30x loup yet?

3. Thanks for the feedback!

i have 30x loupe but i think 30x is not enough... so i will get the radio shack microscope tonight or tmrw... i doubt i have a couple weeks, maybe a week tops, i want the head high from this grow...

Does anyone have a link to a good picture of amber trichs and cloudy trichs so i can compare what i see?

also, as far as flushing, should i be feeding it 6 gallons of water at one time for the 2 gallon pot?

4. im using a 100w cfl's on my bag seed with floro grow set in fox farm soil. it's was mostly indica and i got a little over an ounce out of it. (called it nyquil cause it put me to sleep) but plant looks amazing keep up the work man.

5. Rumpleforeskin has posted this "Simple Harvest and Cure" guide that has AWESOME pics!
    Good Luck! :smoking:

6. saturday was 8 weeks, noticed a few amber trichs but mostly all cloudy, put her on 24 hour darkness and just harvested.

The harvest was way bigger than i expected, it weighted over 5 ounces total. But it doesn't look like 5 ounces and i think that without the stems and after it all dries I am hoping for like 2 ounces, maybe a bit less...

here is a picture update

Attached Files:

• f1.jpg
      f1.jpg
      File size:
      281.8 KB
      Views:
    • f2.jpg
      f2.jpg
      File size:
      309.6 KB
      Views:
    • f3.jpg
      f3.jpg
      File size:
      567 KB
      Views:
    • f4.jpg
      f4.jpg
      File size:
      774.4 KB
      Views:
  7. somewhat off topic, do I adjust ph of my water after pouring in the nutrients?

my gallon of water is around 7, after i put the nutes in there it goes down to like 5, do i need to then pour in a couple drops of ph up to bring the water up to 6.5 or not?

8. Plants Are looking super Delicious!