How am i doin?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by JoSeph760, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Hey everyone. Recently I started an indoor project. Im now in the flowering stage. Just wondering,whats my outcome lookin like? im pretty anxious.

I have a grow lab 80L,ultra sun 400w hps,4" valuline fane, 400w digital ballast,6" blazer reflector. AND, im using right now. Tiger bloom,Roots Organic-Trinity, and a product by Mad Farmer called MOAB( mother of all blooms)

Well anyways, let me know what you think.

2. I think you're on the right path...now post pics :)

3. Hell yeah. imma get right on that. Im going with Indica here. G13.

im at about 3-4week on 12/12. things are looking great day by day.

4. [​IMG]

here they are.

5. very nice. very healthy looking plants. how far along are they in the flowering stage?

6. This is my first legit indoor grow. so, i havent really been keeping track. its right around the 3rd or 4th week.

im not too sure weather or not to add Co2. Any suggestions?

7. oh ok, you still got LOTS of time for the buds to fatten up. co2 will help those buds get nice and fat faster.

8. yeah thats my next step.

dont know which way to go though.

ill need to get and rig up a seperate time for my fan right?

9. yea you want your fan off when releasing co2 so the plant has time to absorb it.

10. What about if i ran some sort of a co2 system when my lights turned off naturally after 12/12.

or does the air need to circulate after exposure to more co2

11. There is no need to add co2 during the dark cycle. It could actually inhibit growth.

Only have co2 on while the lights are on, as this is when photosynthesis takes place and the plant needs the co2 for this.

12. GOT IT. and good point to know.

another guy i was talking to said that i might not need co2 because i might have enough air flow already in my grow room.

what do you think. i only have three plants in 3 gal. pots in a grow lab 80L

13. fluffykush. how do i show a cool pic for my profile. i see you have a cool guy with a pencil everytime you post something. when i post, all i see is my login name.

AAnd you have that NiceNice ass at the end.

14. #14 pedrowarez, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    If you can provide enough fresh air to the plants, then go for it. The more, the better. If smell is an issue, I suggest getting a filter.

If your temps are running higher than typical "ideal" temps of 75 or so(lights on), then adding supplemental co2 would benefit you further as the marijuana plant handles heat better with a higher ppm of co2 in the air.

I do not have the funds to purchase a co2 monitor, therefore I use timer's which turn on a exhaust fan for 5 min, then release co2 bringing the environment up to 1500ppm. This cycle repeats every hour.

Eventually I will get a monitor and timer, and be dialed in to 1500(+/-)ppm constantly while lights are on.

15. coolcool.

my room is at 85f. pretty much all day.

i have a tower fan in there and it seems to provide alot of air movement.

plus the 4" fan i have for my 400w hps has enough power to give the room a sucked in look.(suction effect). its definitely pulling in fresh air from the room that its in.

16. Anyone wanna guess on what i MIGHT yield???

im pretty anxious.