How absurd is this?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SSHaze, Oct 11, 2007.

1. sigh, I don't even know what to say in response to that site...

2. We are not guilty by association. I respect most other religions and beliefs and I do not subscribe to the type of bullshit that sites like this put out.

3. It just doesn't stop!!!

"Teens

Called "Mall Rats" in their nihilistic Secular culture, they can often be found hanging around malls after public school doing nothing constructive. Teens paradoxically desire to be "different" but also to fit in. Use this contradiction to your advantage by pointing out how all the people around them are "tools to Secularism" while offering them the chance to join in the Love of Christ. Emphasize "coolness" of Jesus and offer "Radical Salvation". Secularized teens usually can't read too well, so hand out colorful stickers instead of pamphlets."

4. ^^looooooooooooooooooool

5. I understand, I said this in anger. Its something I'm working on in my life. :D

6. There are legions of so called "believers" that claim to represent Christ but all they do is wrap themselves in a self-righteous cloak and judge others. They would probably be surprised to find these verses in their bibles; after all, to them the "good book" is nothing more than a paperweight.

"And be ye kind one to another, tender-hearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you."

~Ephesians 4:32~

"Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned, forgive, and ye shall be forgiven."

~Luke 6:37~

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear ... "

~1 John 4:18~

"For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another."

~1 John 3:11~

"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God and knoweth God ... Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us."

~1 John 4:7, 11-12~

Despite what that site depicts and others have claimed on this site, a true believer wouldn't be associated with anything like that. I'm a believer in Christ and even though I had nothing to do with what was depicted I personally apologize to anyone that was offended. Sorry.

Stay green.

7. ^^^ exactly. They're not real Christians.

8. on a scale of 1-10, 10 being most absurd. i would rate this a 2. they are just brainwashing like everyother 'corporation' brainwashes. did somebody say....

9. I especially love the line, "Jesus wants us to be hot for him."

10. Urge to scream... Rising. :p

11. This may piss you off

"
    Wacky Wacky Wicca Chick

In the suburbs of our town, there is a girl with a frown.
    For her, Christ has no renown. Just a dude in a thorned crown.

Wacky, wacky Wicca chick.
    \tWacky! Wacky!
    Her spells and charms are a trick.
    \tWacky, Wacky, Wacky!
    Dabbles with the Satanic:
    Tarot, ouija, and magick.
    \tWacky! Wacky! Wicca!

Mother Earth, Ishtar, Baal: yes, she claims to know them all.
    Goes to a skyclad cabal, spends the Sabbat at the mall.

\tWacky! Wacky!
    Weirder than a Catholic.
    \tWacky, Wacky, Wacky!
    Her "Blessed Be"'s just a shtick.
    Her other car's a broomstick.
    \tWacky! Wacky! Wicca!

(Bass solo)

Her religion is a mess. She worships some strange Goddess.
    But the Lord don't wear a dress. Now her soul is in distress.

\tWacky! Wacky!
    Ambiguously sapphic.
    \tWacky, Wacky, Wacky!
    Heaven or Hell, gotta' pick.
    Christ'll be back... Quick! Quick! Quick!
    \tWacky! Wacky! Wicca!

Wacky! Wacky! Wicca!
    Wacky!
    Wacky!
    Wacky!
    Wacky!
    Wacky! Wacky! Wicca!"

http://objectiveministries.org/zounds/#BULLY

</pre>

12. hahahahhah
    HOPSIAH the KANGA-JEW!!!

13. I'm an atheist, so what? I practice buddhism, not a religion but still.

I mean, I can't help it when I see a catholic kid riding a bike, I was at Mickyd's and I seen a kid coming past the driveway on a bike, so I just hit that shit fast as I could. :rolleyes:

14. Yeah, that's fucked up. These are the kind of Christians I don't like. The kind that would most likely condemn me for spreading my agnostic ideas, and probably try to feed me some of there's along the way. Fuck that shit. And it's really sad that they feed them this kind of close-minded bullshit at an age when they are most apt to just do what they are told, molding them into another generation of close-minded, overly religious pricks.

15. [​IMG]

That, my friends, is the Mr. Gruff Chastity Preserver (Xtra-Strength)

Because we all know that thong underwear provide maximum chastity preservation.

16. If it's as hairy as that goat, then yes. that is the ultimate chasatity preserver.... please no :poke:

17. Ruby's Matrimony Thong

This uncomfortable undergarment will be a daily reminder to unmarried women to find a husband and a emergency moral reminder to her would-be-suitor. (For use under traditional underwear only.)

[​IMG]

18. Something inside me hopes this is an elaborate satire.. But my brain tells me it's not...