How About Those Red Sox

Discussion in 'General' started by Splifster, Oct 28, 2004.

1. :hello:

Whose ready for them sox to make some history :smoking: :smoking:

I know I am... Bottom of the 8th... 3-0... got my bong Loaded awaiting the final pitch and then its celebration time bitches :D

Go SOX :hello:

2. Party in Kenmore Sq everyones invited

3. I might actually just make it up there for this weekend.. shit it's only 3hrs away and I got some family to stay with... and it's halloween.. shit whose down for a rendevous in B-town for a little, and i mean big, ssshmoke sesssionnnn ;)

p.s. 9th INNING :smoke:

4. Can you say 86 years... 86 god damn years...................................... :D :D :D :D :D

World CHAMPIONS ... SPARKING MY BONG TO THAT :D :D :D :D

Way to go RED SOX!! Wish I was in B-Town right about now... now imagine the riots to come... :D

5. :( the curse has broken :(

6. :) The Curse Has Been BROKEN! :)

7. woohoo. Red Sox finnaly did it. Im toking to that on friday

8. Kick Fuckin' Ass!!!!

:D

9. Happy guy I am about this! Born in NH, so east coast representing. :D

10. Congrats to the sox...I just wanted them to win as fast as possible, so the offseason can get here. :D

11. manny and ortiz are too much too handle, did u see that stat about the red sox pitchers in games 2, 3 and 4...they gave up no earned runs...thats preety crazy, props to schiling pedro and lowe, and HAL yaz im happy the curse is broken

12. Hey, I was looking for ya man. Even though I have no idea who you were or what you looked like and there were thousands of people there. Shit was crazy. If I closed my eyes I wouldn't be able to tell if I was in World War II or what. Everything was so loud. It was dope though.

GO SOX!

13. R.I.T. Yankee's fan.

What do you call 25 guys watching the World Series at their homes?

The Yankees.

Haha, I'm not even a Sox fan, but being in Boston right now, I gotta be.
    :hello:

14. Poor Denis leary will have to steal more material from Bill Hicks now.

15. How 'bout them Sox? Thats how we would say it here lol.

I was proud of them, i hate the yankees so i gotta root for the team that put them out. Damn you boston with all your super bowls and world series.

16. Was near the corner with the Unos smoking my joint with a beer