How about a section/subforum about Hemp?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by THCBandito, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Just a suggestion i thought up, i mean there is a section about seed banks and a section about medical marijuana, why not one about such an incredible plant as hemp?

Surely a section about hemp could thrive on a forum such as this one, and it could do a lot of good, hemp lovers spreading their knowledge about news and hemp's potential amongst themselves and to the plenty of other users who don't know much about hemp

Because honestly if there is a plant more misunderstood than marijuana, it is hemp. And not only that, but hemp is the most useful plant on earth! (literally, it has more uses than any other plant!)

So i just thought i would post that suggestion here, i can understand not being willing to add a new section but hey its never too late, and there are only more and more people joining the site

Oh and i searched for this before and came up with nothing, hope this hasn't been asked before! :wave:

2. I personally would love to see a forum dedicated to the different uses of hemp. With as much traffic as this place gets, it could be very successful.

Might also pull in other advertisers for SJ, as well (all those hemp product sellers, looking for a busy forum to advertise in). ;)

3. Not a bad idea at all. :) I'll talk to SJ about it.

4. Thanks i appreciate you considering it :D