Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How about a nice chunk of keif.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by WrathofAmon, Dec 22, 2012.

1. I just took this pretty little thing out of my press today. I had probably put in a little over 2 1/2 ounces through my grinder to get it.

Attached Files:

2. damn thats alot of weed

3. Yeah man, I had to ignore my keif chamber for a couple months

4. Next time if you really want a good amount of kief, put a nickel inside the chamber and grind about a gram at a time and shake nice and hard for 1-2 mins. You'll get that same amount of kief you have in that pic off just a few grams, assuming its dank bud.

5. At the expense of the bud - you don't get something for nothing.

6. i keep a nickle in my grinder at all times and always shake it for the hell of it, keeps the screen clean and also adds more kief.

i save all mine in an empty pill container, got quite a bit, time to clean out my grinder again as well haha

7. I got 1g kief from 4g of dank. Used freezer and coin trick. 25% yield, but you can see the plant matter in the kief anyways. Kief collected over longer periods of time without the coin is much more potent.

The bud after was considerably weaker, but still good to smoke on :smoke:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. I did have a nickle in it. >.>
    I have tried it in the freezer before, I just don't get the chance to do it much

9. So whats up with this nickel trick ive never heard of it till now what exactly do you do?

10. Seconded. I'm new and I'd love to know.

11. i get so much keif from grinding up my weed, then just tapping it from one side of the grinder to the other side multiple times with the top of my grinder.
    makes keif fall through so quick.

12. essentially, the chamber where the product falls onto the screen is where you'd place the nickel. grind it up, shake it for a bit, then empty. replace coin and continue next time

it helps keep the screen a bit cleaner and knocks more pollen off the product:smoking:

13. The less agitated kief is the more potent it will be. Shaking your grinder might allow for kief to build up faster, but it's also lower in quality. Then again any kief is good kief... :bongin:

14. Well obviously...:rolleyes:

15. Agreed. I only use the nickel trick when I really feel like topping a bowl or something. Most of the time I allow the kief to build naturally and when I smoke that stuff, it only takes one fat bong rip to get me lifted.

16. Yup what Tree of life said. Be patient and you will get your potency !!
    The nickel trick just adds a lot of tiny plant matter into your kief,, shits still dank af though :D :D :D

On topic, nice chunk thats gonna put u OUT

17. fuck yeah i need a better grinder so i can get some keif