how 2 start

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by toker_123, Jan 18, 2004.

1. hey i was wondering how am i sposed 2 get weed started growin do i need 2 buy a small plant off sum1 and then start? wat do i do 2 get it started

2. You need to buy seeds from a seed bank, there are links on grasscity. And you can also download the growing guides also on here ok..

good luck

3. Well u dont always have to order from seed bank...U Can also just use bag seeds for your first time,Instead of wastin a bunch of $$$ on some high quality seeds that might not work (maybe u mess up).Just look around just like i did,and now im growin..Cause i just looked around and posted once in a while..Good luck

4. so how am i sposed 2 get the seeds do i get them from people???

5. You could ask around. Most people just throw their seeds out, if they're not growers that is. Otherwise just buy a cheap bag of pot, and you should find a few good seeds.

6. Alot of people don't use bag seeds for growing, but I've seen some nice plants amount from bag seeds. I think that would be your best shot, especially since ur new to the game.

7. mint that sounds good
    i betta get me sum then:p
    cheers all