houston we have a problem. smells gone

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tobymac420, May 24, 2012.

1. SO guys I chopped my LSD plant about 3 days ago and hung it to dry. It seems now the smell is gone and it smells like plant. Now before I cut it this was one of the best smelling plants I've ever smelled. I'm curious why this happened and how I can try to get the smell back I mean it still is damp so I know its not overdried but should I chop it and try to cure it? I need this plant to work. Thanks guys

Toby mac

2. will come back as you cure it

3. Should I cut them down if they are like very slightly damp and cure them? I am so afraid of over drying lol

4. I wouldn't if they're not fully dried, you're risking mold in the curing process if you do that

5. you have nothing to fear of 'over drying'.;)

if it gets too dry then simply let it reabsorb moister in a brown bag with some peeled carrots for a day or two (sit in a closet). check every 4 hours until ready for curing. :eek:
    DO NOT put the carrots on the herb, just near each other. I put some herb on one plate and carrot pieces on another and cloths pin the rolled top to 'seal' it a bit (its paper it will breath and help). I do about an oz in a bag at a time for this, but can use as many bags as needed (it's only a day or two in a closet...):hello:

Hope that helps.:wave:

6. Any healthy veggie contains a good percentage of water, keep a veggie or fruit in there so the moisture from thee fruit or veggie helps reconstitute your flowers. Works wonders fire dry blunt wraps!!