Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Houston, we got a problem

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by topdog82, Apr 17, 2010.

1. So at the middle of 1st semester of senoir year, my mom figured out i smoked by my red eyes, after a school dance. She later questioned me about them and I said that it was my first time, and I didn't really like it.(LIE)

Now, she is suspicious and brought up the conversation again. She was like"promise?" and i said "yeah"
    earlier this morning, when I mentioned I was going out with friends later she said "what are you guys doing?", and I said "playing modern warfare" which we actually were gonna. She said "are you lying" i said "no, wtf?" she said "You've already lied to me, I already know you did it more than once" and I said "wtf are u talking about?"

What do I say? I think she got a hint somehow? I can't lie about the same thing. Whenever I get in a complex situation like this, I just cover it up with more lies because my mom is hella gullible.

2. dude you should be more than 18 to be on this forum, so i guess... just don't lie to your mom, tell her: yes i smoke weed but it doesn't ruin my life (and give some examples of why your life is still going well) you just gotta show her that Grass ain't gonna ruin you, my mom did the same and that's what i did, now she knoes i smoke and she can't do shit about it!

3. This isn't Apprentice Tokers, man....

And when did he say he's underage? Nice try, pal, but seriously, pay attention.

4. he never said he was, i just meant that you know, you're an adult you can do whatever you want.

5. I think the best approach is to educate them on the subject so they know its really not bad for you to be smoking. tell them no one has ever died, its not physically addictive, and it's muchhhhhhh less harmful then alcohol or tobacco. Worked for me, over the course of about a year i prity much completely educated my parents on weed so they probably know more then the average non pot smokers. If that dosent work your just gonna have to be a sneaky toker.

6. The main reason she is mad is because I lied to her.
    That too, she does this a lot. She'll say like "your brother told me the other day that you smoke" and I'll be like "Wtf? I don't know what your talking about, he lied to you" and it'll been sort of a test to see if I actually do.
    I'm planning to just lie once more. maybe once I go to college, start convincing them. It's just to risky to leave for college on bad terms with my mom.
    And if I lie, a she believes it she won't be paranoid. She will probably get paranoid that ill move onto harder drugs after smoking.
    To make matters more complex, we both have been diagnosed with anxiety. she is always suspecting something about someone. I solve this problem by smoking:smoke:

7. Don't lie to her, be a respectable person about it.

Man up and tell her that you're a responsible user.

8. your mom asks you ?
    my mom showed up with a drug testing kit...