Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Houston, We DON'T got a problem. 3rd Coast Stash jar.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 3rdcoastDelta9, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Coming to you from H-town. Happy 420 to all.

Good Old fashion Cheese! Smells DIVINE, Taste DIVINE, High is VERY nice. Everyone who smoke this says... MAN.... that shit taste good.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Chocolate Chunk, Chocolate Smell, No Chocolate Flavor sadly ;(, ok head high )
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is some Raskal ( big kahuna ) Pineapple fruity smell, Does not taste the way it smells, Nice head high. Nice and crystallize.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 93 views 1 comment. LAME!

3. Some good looking buds, really dig the Raskal.

4. ALWAYS a cheese fan, great pics. + rep!

5. Super dank ;)

6. Nice Enjoy. HOUSTON

7. What's good checking in from Hiram clarke on the south side. That's a damn good stash you've got, wish i could have that much bud

8. nice looking stash ya got there dude. shit looks super tasty especially that cheese stuff, it looks delicious.

9. Looks good to me. I've been puffing Cinderella no name. Schwag. And maybe something called Cali thunder. Texas represent

10. The Cheese is my fav. Smell and taste of the sweet buds.