Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

(Houston, TX) Scud, Sweet Tooth, White Widow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DankNug420, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Yeah dude this area has got the dank. You're talkin about the scud when you say sandy weed right? cause the scud is +++A in my book along with all the other strains this guy grows.

2. Yea that scud is amazing looking man. I love the lime ass green, and the perfect shaped nugs. Its frosty too. I was sayin tho this stuff i got from pasadena that was supposedly cat piss, that was probly a little hairyier/kiefier then that sweet tooth you posted. It was insane.

^^about naming, i dont really ever care about the name cuz any dealer could call it whatever he wants, and its normaly been bought and sold a few times already anyhow. HOWEVER, your scud looks just like scud should,and dank as fuck, plus you know the grower so i definately believe thats scud.

3. Damn youve got a nice dealer

4. eh i'd consider him to be average. haha a hell of a lot better than the people I was dealing with this time last year.

5. Just a question ;

What's that Scud smell like??

Only reason I ask is because that bud has a really unique look to it, and I picked up a bag the day before 420 this year that looked identical. It had a really unique smell to it to. Just wondering if the scent matches up at all, but then again, even if it did, that does not mean that I had the same bud, lol.

Great, danky pickups!!! :hello:

6. scud smells almost shwaggy. haha that's how i describe it. It's skunky and earthy, it's not the best smelling bud ever, but damn does it get you high.

7. sounds like some of us are getting from the same guys, I was picking up some gnarly sweet tooth for a little while, just recently picked up some damn good shoreline and damn good white widow about a week or so ago.

8. ^^haha nice dude. and the BC is the shit. rep their wristband all day

9. wow, i've been laughing my ass off reading this thread. I've been gettin some bomb ass sweet tooth as well. I'm up in the woodlands, and there some shit called c99 runnin rampant round here. But daaamn, dude i would kill for 375. Most people up here want 350-400 half ounce. shits straight ridiculous. Needless to say ive been in search of better hookups than these woodland people. btw epic pics. ive heard of scud but never smoked it. is it an indica or sativa? :smoking::smoking:

10. Thanks bra, and scud i believe the way the grower has it is 80% indica and 20% sativa.

11. Delicious looking buds, H-town!

I had the Sweet Tooth, but Blue Widow instead of White Widow. It was super chronic, and I definitely had a faint taste of blueberry on the exhale. Haven't heard of Scud though.. I hope it comes by my way for sure! I pay ~375-400 on the oz.

12. BC is my second home, lol, I do a lot of business with them. I just picked up a MGW tube the other day, posted pics in the Toking Tools section.

13. i don't smoke, only sell it and move it.. some from florida..
    What are your favorite strains, and how much an ounce do u get it for? :p