Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Houston Theres Only Schwag and Dro

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by brswattt, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Well in my area of Houston, (Spring) there only seems to be Schwag or Dro in my area. No mids. And that gets me mad. I dont want to spend mad money on weed, so i try to get mids, but I only get schwag.
    This is Schwag :
    [​IMG]

I plan to get about 1g of Standard Dro around here. Ill post a pic of that when i get it.

So Schwag sucks. I hate it.

2. what area of houston are you in? it's not too bad here, ive gotten some good good shit a couple of times

3. I live in spring.

This is schwag right? Lol

4. yeah, looks kinda that way sorry man hahah

5. you just need to meet people and get connects, i don't even live in houston and know where it is

6. Well, i know dealers of dro.
    Ill post some pics of that.
    When i get some.

7. Dog spring as in springbranchISD? DAM ARE YOU KIDDING THERES NO EFFIN SCHWAG AROUND HERE. Only Dank like white widow...

8. No, Spring, Texas.

9. wait whatttttttt houston is houston and spring is spring... which one

10. oh and thats shwag...

11. Spring Texas is a Suburb of Houston.

12. someone make a houston smokers group :)

13. I used to live in Spring :p

Anyways, The Woodlands is flooded with dank/dro dealers, not a far drive at all from Spring.

14. that shwagg looks pretty decent from here. at least it has hairs and stuff. around here when you get shwagg you get HAMSTER BEDDING

15. yep,. were i live that "shwag" is mids to me

16. Schwag is 50 an ounce.
    Dro is about $20 for 1g. so you find about the 8th.

But yeah, mids are hard to find.

17. for texas, the prices are average, the dro is cheaper than here, but thats because i'm farther out

18. #18 korey, Aug 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2009

the schwag in texas really isn't all that bad, sometimes I come across a batch that I would consider pretty much low mids, If I'm buying an O it runs me $50.

as for common prices in my area,(the woodlands, Conroe, Willis), schwag is $50 an o, dank is $50-$60 an 1/8th.

19. Lol @ "dro"
    :rolleyes:

20. That dosen't look like shwagg to me, looks like some low end mids. Problem solved!