Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Houston, Texas oil

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Duffpuff, Feb 28, 2014.

1. #1 Duffpuff, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2014
    Hey, everyone! First time posting pictures, so I hope this works. Here are just a few pictures of some of my recent oil grabs. The first picture of my oil slick has no name wax and shatter, both amazing, by the way. The shatter had this overwhelming sugary pine taste and the wax had a really pleasant lemony taste. There's also a bit of white widow oil in the back, it was just okay if you're a flavor over potency kind of person, it was strong but not tasty. After that is a bit of some golden goat. I was a fan of this stuff, it was a pliable sort of shatter, fruity flavor, great for waking up. Up next is what I'm currently working with, 91 og, it's quite literally the best oil I've had to date. I picked up last night, had a glob and ended up asleep within 2 hours, didn't even wink until my alarm went off this morning. The last picture is just a dab I had loaded into my g pen for today, the taste is unreal, sour fruitiness and a most rewarding body stone. The last picture is just a treat for everyone, this was a product of my foods lab this morning. 
    What can I say, I'm a Houston Oiler.

I apologize for the tilted photos

Attached Files:

2. looks like honey nice pickup!!

3. Nice

Sent from my SCH-R530C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. The budder doesn't look too great, other oil's lookin nice though. What's in those edibles?

5. Og bho

Sent from my SCH-R530C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

6. #7 CrazyDaveGreen, Aug 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014
    looks juicy :hello:

7. Anybody know where to find bud in Houston?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Thank you for creating this thread. We blades need to know whats up with Texas oil!

9. Houston oilers lol haven't heard that in a while.. Looks good tho

10. Beautiful. Just beautiful. Awesome pics and awesome oil. Ive been waiting to make my own oil using chloroform in the process