Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Houston Romulan pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by random.blurg, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Title says pretty much everything. picked up some romulan in houston, tx today for $375. got a couple real big nugs, cured great. when i put some bud in the grinder it breaks up just right, no powder. buds are covered in crystals and have some great dark shades. hard to describe the smell but it's nice and pungent.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. what's the high like and what are its genetics, i've heard of this strain but never have seen it around my area, always wanted to try it!

3. Love that ounce(im guessing) good to see some more nice ass buds up here, great pictures too man.

4. dank.
    375 not a bad price either

also form the H

5. Great score
    Major bud envy here:(

6. not sure on the genetics. seems to be more indica. great stone, i'm about to put myself to bed with it.
    it is an ounce, forgot to put that in there.

7. fucking NICE price...... ! *for the area

looks like a very nice smoke... im sure it will do a fine job of putting you to sleep lol

8. i've seen alot of Romulan and that there is the 10/10 romulan.

9. Damn those are some great looking buds. I've picked up twice in the past two weeks from two different people in Northwest Houston and didn't even get close to that quality.

10. 375 not bad my friend. I hope you enjoy it while it lasts. With the way i go through green it would be gone so fast haha!

Cheers
    -X

11. I don't know exactly where ours is coming from but I've had Romulan here in Cali from two different people quite a few times and it is consistently amazing. Had some tonight infact (half 8th to the dome, bought an 8th of it earlier today). Differently some good fucking weed.

[In regards to Romulan] BCBuddah: "ahhh... man!"

12. nice man, what side of town did that come from

13. H-Town FTW haha. Nice Buds!!

14. i want one of those dam boxes!!!!!!!!!!

15. awesome pick up

16. Looks delicious

17. got this from a qp a friend in the montrose area had. not sure which side of town he got it from.

ebay has the kind i have. i think i'd rather have a magnetic one where the kief has 4 sided around it. mine just has a pull out tray, not stoner friendly.