Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Houston Bud pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by blazzinginhtown, Jul 30, 2012.

1. A thread to post pictures of the bud you picked up for everyone in the Houston area. I picked up some super dank orange crush
    0729121212.jpg

0729121212f.jpg

2. gotta love having a good-sized nug. nice pickup man

3. Nice I'm from h town and I got some platinum bubba kush

4. dank nug, brah

5. nice lookin nug makes me wanna get off my ass to find me something like this :)

6. I just saw a pound of that same bud about a week ago. Where u at in Houston? I'm up in the NW by tomball, check of some of my recent pictures

7. Nice buds man! and weed of course :smoke:
    I picked up this OZ of Orange Kush for 280$ in the North East of Houston.

Flash:
    [​IMG]

No flash.
    [​IMG]

I've also had a Quarter of Medicinal Alaskan Kush from California i'll try to find it and post it.

8. man all this pictures looks amazing great pickup bro cant wait till i can get my hands on something like that

9. What's an eighth usually go for around here? I just moved to sugar land from new york and ny prices are stupid if you don't know the right people.

10. i get 0's of og kush for 250$  and O's of grape for 240$

11. I haven't seen any orange in sehtown, in a while. Been having skimpy pickins lately in the SE Clear Lake area.