Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

House

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vaper12, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Anybody else LOVE watching house high? It's by far my favorite show, everything is generally accurate, medically speaking, and I love Dr. House, definitely my hero. Haha on a side note, just ordered my new MFLB, and it will be here tomorrow! Can't wait!

2. Gotta say Dexter is much better

3. [quote name='"Necstar"']Gotta say Dexter is much better[/quote]

I've had some friends tell me about dexter but never had a chance to see it. House is so much like me it's not even funny, haha

4. House is the best character of all time! Hahaha my favorite show...but Dexter comes to a second...

5. [quote name='"MagicDoorsGirl"']House is the best character of all time! Hahaha my favorite show...but Dexter comes to a second...[/quote]

I know right? Haha even with his opiate addiction he's so badass

6. Tap dancing beats all!

7. Breaking Bad's my favorite.. just started watching Boardwalk Empire which is also pretty badass. I used to like House but eventually all the shows seem too similar imo, but I haven't watched any new seasons for the pasr 2-3 seasons..