House

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by TokingWhiteGuy, Dec 6, 2008.

1. Anyone else watch this?
    I always thought it be a retarted show, but i started watching it this season.
    Its actually a damn good show, i like the smartass attitude in it.

2. Been watching since day one. Cant beat a smart ass sarcastic doctor that loves his opiates.. :D

3. I'm watching it right now. GOddamn this shit is so intense, especially when you're high. this obese ten yr old girl just started screaming and getting random bloody holes forming on her chest wtf???

i love this show. it makes me wish i were a doctor sometimes.

4. i love house :love:
    unfortunately i can only watch it online so im a week or 2 behind what comes on tv as i havent got around to buying a tv. i watch everything online anyway

5. Oh i found out it's something called "Necrosis" and I was going to post a picture but I had to press the back button on google image search because it was maaaad disturbing.

6. I don't know how gullible I might be, but I asked my friend (bio major) if he thinks that he'll talk like that when he (hopefully) becomes a doctor. He said that medical doctors speak in abbreviation and acronym so I don't know how this reflects on the show House or his (friend's) knowledge of medical speak.

Good show though. I still remain unconvinced that Hugh Laurie is English.:) His accent is good.

7. He's British??? I didn't know that! Now I love that actor even more!

8. i fucking love this show
    but after u watch it awhile
    its the same routine every episode
    patient comes in
    they assume its some simple diganostic
    they were wrong
    guess agian
    wrong
    big twist
    omg!
    new guess
    will the treatment work?
    last minute they make it
    XD
    but ill still watch it

9. yea my wife and i dvr house and watch it ebery week. love house

10. You guys don't feel that House is the most formulaic show to have ever been created?

An amazing character can only take a show so far when every single episode can be broken down into a simple template.

11. yeah i didnt know until i saw a interview with him on youtube

12. the problem with me about this show is, i watched the older seasons with the older people in it, and when they all quit or got fired or whatever, i kind of lost interest.

13. Hell yeah, House is an awesome show! Even though we always know that House will end up making everyone else look less intelligent than him and save the day, it's always a good show to watch!

14. House is one of my favorite shows on television, but it's the EXACT same thing every episode. 1. Ridiculous medical mystery, 2. Patient comes within hours of dying, 3. House talks to *insert character here* and hears something completely unrealated, which causes an epiphany.

15. The episode I'm watching right now got me thinking that

It's like The X-Files...every time Mulder has a theory, Scully thought it was dumb and dangerous but Mulder was usually right

House always comes up with a radical idea and Cuddy shuts him down but he always does it anyway and he's usually correct

16. I take it all back! :cry::cry::cry:

House, you are blowing my mind right now

17. I never really got into House but on Friday night I was at my home girlz apartment where a marathon was on. I ended up gettin' really drunk and one episode came on. I don't know the name of it but it was where this girl was seein' dead people and shyt. I thought it was the hottest shyt and I loved it.

18. cuddy got a nice buttie

19. Good episode so far tonight

House is done with Vicodin...he's moved onto methadone!

20. #20 HighHaze, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    lets put it like this

its very repetitive, but its been going on for 5 seasons......

self explanatory :)

and its not so much the main plot that i really care about, but just the character House himself and his ability psychoanalyze and all of the philosophy he spews. i kind of see myself in him.

i got hooked to this a couple months ago and bought all of the DVD;s.......just bought season 4 today and cant wait to watch it!