Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

House to myself for a week

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NinjaToker92, Aug 5, 2011.

1. So, I have the house to myself for a week. However, my sister might be dropping by in the mornings to take me to work. I want to toke in my room with my friends, how do I smoke in the room with my friends without the smell leaving my room and stinking up the house? I have a fan in my window and I leave my window open all day. The problem is that my friends will blow their smoke toward the window, but they won't use a sploof and I don't want to either.

2. Towel under door, face fan towards window blow smoke into fan. Buy febreeze, bomb with febreeze/scented candle after ever sesh. Prob solved

3. block the space under the door with a towel and blow out the window. Should be fine.

4. why do you need help being sneaky? ur a ninja!

5. GrassCity HOUSE PARTY WHOOO !!

6. Does your sister care if you smoke? If she doesn't then it shouldn't really be a problem, unless other people might come home who do have a problem with you smoking.

Also, don't smoke a blunt or a joint in your room, stick to pieces for the least amount of smell. Towel under the door too.

Oh, and buy some ozium. It'll work like a charm. It will probably be in the car section in store since its for getting the smell of smoke out of a car, though you can use it in your house too.

Good luck.

7. the house wont stink if u just blaze in ur room

8. If nobody is home anyway, why not jut go outside and save all the trouble?

9. One of the neighbors is a crazy cranky old bitch and the ones next to them are Ultra Christian and very close friends with my parents. There is a family friend who is the room next to mine, but he probably won't give a fuck. As for my sister, just like all my sisters, she hates weed, can't stand weed smokers, can smell it better than any police dog you have ever encountered, she won't change her mind on the subject ever.

10. If your sisters hate weed THAT much, I advise you not to smoke in your room because if you DO get caught, she'll probably rat you out. Just stick to blazing some place else then going to chill at your crib.

11. If you have a whole week you'll be fine.

You could smoke as much as you want in your room for like the first 5 days and then jus leave the windows open for like 2 days and there won't be any smell.

12. Fuck some bitches, dawg!

13. This dude knows whats up

14. If I snap my hits and blow them out the window I think ill be fine. I have no where else to smoke except my house, so when my parents are home I just wait till everyone is asleep , go put on my porch and snap hits with my little metal pipe and my sploof in my lap. I do it quick and I look around for my neighbors and I inhale quietly and exhale quietly, like a sniper. Instead of looking like a sniper, I look like a crack head hunching over with a little metal pipe in his lap.

15. I love having the place to myself. Damn I need a (better) job..

16. Monday: Smoke weed with couple of friends

Tuesday: Throw massive party

Wednesday: Clean up/smoke weed

Thursday: Smoke weed with friends

Friday: Throw another massive party

Saturday: Clean up/Take a nap

Sunday: Smoke weed, Make sure everything is clean

:D Happy to help

17. I think i'm just going to have like 3 sessions a day and have a few friends over at a time the whole week. I don't want to be responcible for a party,a bunch of drunk and high kids will piss me off and start trouble. I don't really party, I have the most fun with a group of 2-6 chill people and a fat bag of weed.

18. I think i'm just going to have like 3 sessions a day and have a few friends over at a time the whole week. I don't want to be responsible for a party,a bunch of drunk and high kids will piss me off and start trouble. I don't really party, I have the most fun with a group of 2-6 chill people and a fat bag of weed.

19. haha i know rite?

i thought this was implanted in you.

get back to training!

hell yeah!!

make sure we all get invites. lol

20. A true ninja never tells his secrets:) lol