house reeks

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 420dispensary, Oct 1, 2011.

1. wut up yall. this shit reeeeks the whole house up i need some drying advice imma get caught. this funky smell is overpowering the whole house, :mad:

2. Carbon Filter. Either that or ona-gel.

I can't stress the importance of a good odor control system. Otherwise, like you, you could very easily get caught simply by someone coming to the door.

3. dry them in the grow area.... it should have a carbon filter

4. my niggga just smoke that shit and take the beatdown hahaha

5. try the ona bucket method, should find a tutorial if you do a search

6. The grow area was outdoors lol

i'mg going to try the ona bucket thanks guys

7. Purchase a small grow tent and use a carbon filter with in line fan. This works well and is not the expensive, around $200. It may sound like a lot but its better then going to jail.

8. ONA BUCKET is the way to go. I swear I stunk up the whole house drying my harvest. I put my DIY ONA bucket in the hallway right next to the spare bedroom/dry room and the smell was gone within minutes.

It can be overpowering but once I put it on a timer, it was perfect. It just smelt like someone was folding fresh laundry.

LOL, the family thanked me.

9. wow guys there hasn't been one person that has not commented on a "skunky smell" as soon as they open the door. i just looked confused and say i cant smell anything.

and to think that i thought they smelled like lemons and assorted fruit...

they might have to go outside until i can get the bucket set up.:smoking:

i can't wait until these are put in jars.