House plant grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BlazedATL, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Hey Blades,
    I was thinking of doing a house plant style grow with a plant. I am fascinated by the beauty of Cannabis plants in all stages so my question is this, if I were to grow a plant with minimal effort, sitting in the window, and maybe fertilize it when needed, how much could I expect to yield? I am guessing she would only flower when the seasons changed so it's a long wait but I think it would be cool to watch, not looking to get into any extreme grows or anything.

2. My friend and I grew one that way in our apartment years ago; used to put it out on this outside balcony we had on the third floor of our place whenever we could. Was the best houseplant ever; the thing actually got pretty damn big. Unfortunately one of the prosecuting attorneys for the city moved in across the hall from us and we never flowered it but I always wish we had.

3. Sitting in a windowsill your plant will be very stretched. I would look into lst if your not familiar with it to stop the stretching and increase yield in the end. Its a pretty simple process and if anything gives you more to do while growing to add in the fun.

4. it depends how long the sun is in the windowsill for. if you could continually move the plant so it gets over 12 hours of light, including putting it under some flourescents at night that would do you good. but in the end it will be pretty small man :/ if you're just doing a windowsill thing probably less than an oz

5. Would I be able to do some kind of freestanding scrog or something?

6. it's something I personally have always been interested in so if you do it please post the results

7. Would I be able to do some kind of freestanding scrog or something?

Sorry, phone resent my last post.

8. you can always scrog but in a windowsill or limited light you probably have a better chance stress training it

9. Any progress shots?