House of Cards US version

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by SaltyWarDog, Mar 5, 2014.

1. #1 SaltyWarDog, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2014
    Such a great show and how I image these scum politicians trade favors for power and money. Kevin Spacey is killing it in this series. I like how he pause to talk to the viewer ever so often. 

Highly recommend you check it out if you haven't 

2. #2 AlphaOmega420, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2014
    Can't wait for season 3! I also LOVE how netflix releases the whole season at once, because once I get into a show I tend to marathon that shit :yummy:

3. That's what i did, just watched season 2 this past week. 

4. i'm about to wrap up season one today.....might start season two or I might wait til tomorrow. It depends on what I get done today.

5. Love this show. I was hooked from the first episode. The writers don't pull any punches and keep me surprised. Netflix knows thier shit.

And the writers are sublime. I love good writing about bad people.

I'm almost done with season 2. Can't wait for the next one.

6. House of Cards is amazing!!

Netflix is smart! I think that's how everyone should do it, release the whole season at once.  No one likes waiting a week for an episode and they kinda forget what happened last episode. Watching it back to back is always better!

Can't wait for the next season!!

7. Dude, use a spoiler tag next time.

I was bored and started watching this show today. Only a couple episodes in, but I'm digging it.

8. #8 Deleted member 839659, Jan 31, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2015

I don't know what a spoiler tag is. But I did write spoiler in capital letters.

edit : just realized I could've concealed the spoiler better, it's sort of hard to not read it, sorry.

9. #9 SaltyWarDog, Jan 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2015
    This show is two years old going into three. Don't read threads involving old shows. If it's about the last episode and it's an active topic ya spoiler alert but it's not

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Friday!!!! No work too so I'll have a nice long day unfortunately the trailer should some Rocky bumps for the Underwoods

Sent from my iPad Blood Eagle

11. Season 3 has arrived, time for some serious binge watching :bongin:

12. Just finished season 3. Talk about the bs piling up for Frank.

Wasn't as happy with season 3 compared to the others but still good

Sent from my iPhone using Cocaine

13. And the writers are sublime. I love good writing about bad people.

14. Just started watching this series.

It's brilliant.