House Of Cards season 2

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by *guest, Feb 14, 2014.

done yet? :p

Close. I fell asleep watching the last episode last night - gonna finish sometime today.

This is easily my favorite show - the acting, the writing/story, the intro music & shots of the statues, sky, shadows/traffic moving - everything is artistically and intellectually stimulating.

How hot and vicious is Claire? I love it when she says things like, "Lets make him suffer" without any emotion on her face. She's 'Jenny' from Forrest Gump in case you were wondering where you've seen that pretty face before :smoking:

3. Just finished.

Damn Frank :cool: 

I wonder if the show will continue to produce. Pretty dope so far :bongin: 

4. The intro and theme is one of the best from a TV show I've heard. One of the few intros I don't feel compelled to skip. Season 1 had a slightly better intro, I think.

5. I fucking LOVE this show. :hello:

Whoa! :eek: good spot!  That's trippy.

6. Such an intense show! Finished the last episode this morning after falling asleep to it last night haha.

Does anyone have any idea what the threesome thing was about? It's the one thing I don't understand... I thought they were headed for a son & parents theme with the cut hand and bandaging it. That went away pretty quickly. Maybe to release some inhibition and pent up frustration? Sex might be boring for them without the spice... Idk haha

Re: your spoiler.  I think it follows Frank telling the press 'you can't begin to understand our relationship'.  It's reinforcement of the fact that they have an understanding between them which allows their careers to come first, neither of them do jealousy or clingyness or emotion, this was a demonstration of their working relationship.

I thought it was awesome, even better that the ratio of men to women in this scene was not predictable.  Very fucking cool.  THey are the ultimate power couple.

Okay, that makes a lot of sense! Yeah it was nice that they did a different ratio. I couldn't believe what happened to Doug O_O

I love how it's not one of those shows like Dexter where you can believably show the main character killing people left and right, but they still manage a fair amount of shocking deaths. 

10. #30 Freedom, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2014

I still can't believe what happened to Zoe! :eek:

Frank is such a weasel. :devious:

I agree, I just started season 2 and am already on episode 4 and cannot believe that Frank did that.

12. I'm done with the second season already but god that scene jerked my heart out. It was obvious and I knew it was what he was gonna do but it still hurt me. I liked Zoe a lot.

She had nice titties, we will miss her dearly.