House of 1000 Corpses

Discussion in 'General' started by RMJL, Aug 14, 2003.

1. I really wish we had a Movie Theatre to talk about movies in but I'll just do it here.

Rob Zombie did good. I went and saw it when it first came out at the theatre and loved it and I got my DVD last night. He's already starting filming #2. Very excited! There's supposed to be a directors cut released in a few months but I'm not really sure.

He's got a great mind and I never truly realized his artistic abilities in full until finding out that most of the movie effects and makeup came from his drawings.

It's just old school horror without all of the special effects and shit.

Has everyone seen it? Sheri Moon couldn't be sexier. The great thing about the movie is that it's about lunatics and lunatics are everywhere. Any one of could have to deal with some of their hell and that's what scares me. Anyway, I like this movie.

:D

2. awwww man i hated that movie. I kept thinking if jason was here he'd fuck all theses dudes up.

3. Jason kicks ass, no doubt.

That movie was what horror movies were at one time before Jason. Real fucking crazy people freak me out.

If Jason was in my room on one side of my bed and Dr. Satan was on the other side...I'd much rather have Jason fuck me up instead of Dr. Satan..death by him would be insane torture. Death by Jason would be brutal but quick. He doesn't fuck around.

4. the movie was ok.. saw it once, and i was kinda distracted at the time, so.....

5. You know, I downloaded that before I left school last year and I haven't watched it, yet. I'll get around to it eventually.

6. i've never seen that movie! i'll have to check that one out!

7. I didn't like it...
    I thought it was lacking something...
    Not sure what...
    It might've been how they jumped around froma crazy clown to insane hillbillies to cultists to creation abominations then demons...
    Although all tied together in the story, it just wasn't to my liking...
    I didn't think it was... Scary...

In all fairness though, I think Rob Zombie did a really good job capturing that classic horror movie feel...
    A style I've been missing...

8. that was one messed up movie. too many dead chics and bloody tities lmao. i give it two blunts down

9. That's what is made it cool to me!

10. You have weird Fetishes, you sick bastage!

hehe

Anyway so should I rent it? And would I be more scared if I were stoned?

11. Although I didn't like it, it wasn't a bad movie...
    I think it's worth renting...

12. Sexy BABY...she's worth it....that's B-A-B-Y for those of you who can't spell (and rented the DVD and know what I'm talking about).

I hope you dig it!

13. Oh...
    And if you really wanna be scared, turn off all the lights, smoke up, and unlock all your doors and windows...
    The coolest way to watch a horror movie...
    :D

14. Oh yeah...
    And watch it alone for that extra kick...
    Hehe...

15. that movie was cool cause of all the blood and gore. i think i read somewhere that it didnt get released at first because it was to gruesome.

16. True....but the really gruesome version comes out in a few months...the one he couldn't show in theatres.

17. But that makes it that much better...
    ;)

18. Great review, silly Bongish!!!

I'm glad you liked it.

19. i saw it while i was very intoxicated.. i was drinking bacardi 151 and wasent feeling it for like half an hour.. so i ended up taking a lil more then 3 shots.. then it hit me.. wow, really drunk... after mannaging to get the disk into my playstation.. while my friends laughing at my several attemps.. got it in... we watched it... but i didnt remember what was going on from like 5 min before.. then we watched it the naxt day.. and it was pretty cool, i liked it!! but wow.. i feel bad fer my friend, a girl he really liked ws there.. and they were doing stuff... but the next morning she claimed to forget everything that happened.. uugghhh.. i felt soo bad for him...!

20. wactched it last night........laughin at gettin the disk in the playsatation....same problem...i had to go wake my kid up to get things moving, an he has to ener the parent lock code thing....and god forbid someone actually touches the ps remote. its all over.
    anyhow that is one really outthere movie. im going to have to watch it agin. i got a little distracted :D

Grasscity Deals Near You