House arrest, random drug testing.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Ganoobed, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Alright, so I'm on house arrest now, and I'm not going to get into why. I'm being random drug tested, because the DA suggested that I take a drug test, and if I fail, I would be subjected to random drug testing during the house arrest.

Well, there was THC in my urine.

I have a friend who has been wanting me to do DXM with him for awhile. I'm not too big of a fan of it, but he likes it, and I agreed to do it with him. We were planning on doing it this upcoming Saturday. I was told that I would get a letter in the mail in the next day or so, telling me my color blah blah blah, I'm sure ya'll know the deal xD.

My question is this. If I do DXM, will it show up in a lab test? Or does it have to be specifically tested for? Also, how long does it take for DXM to metabolize?

And if it helps, when I took the test, it was a dip stick, and it only tested for THC, Cocaine, Opiates, and PCP. They took 2 tests with the dip stick, which both came out positive for THC. They are going to send my piss off to the lab to determine the exact amount etc.

Honestly, I'm not sure if they will send the pee that I give to them during the random house arrest testing to the lab or if it'll just be a dipstick.

Any insight is appreciated,

Thanks =p

2. I am not sure on the validity of this, but I have heard if from a few places, including somewhere on erowid I believe, DXM can possibly give a false positive for opiates and/or PCP. You would probably just be better off going sober honestly, not really worth the risk.

3. No because even if it does just tell them you have a cold its in cough suppressants, Dont play around on that shit make sure you do everthing right to get work release my brother just got locked up about an hour ago at work he was on house arrest they told him he didnt file for work release after he got back from court.. He had filled for work release & got it then went back to court got six more months house arrest then went home went to work today & got locked up... BULLSHIT!!!!

4. I highly doubt it will show up as opiates or pcp if thats the case anyone with a common cold will piss dirty for PCP or OPIATES lol NAHHHHHHHHHH

5. I know man haha, just saying I read it in a few places. Was just letting him know in case it is actually true.

6. Dextromethorphan can cause false positive results for PCP and opiates.

Just be aware of that ^_^

edit: just saw it was already mentioned, it isn't a myth.

7. That blows but yes as everyone has said it can cause a false positive

8. You bastards. I already knew that =p.

Anyone know how long it takes to metabolize? Didn't find that on Erowid.

9. DXM caused a false positive for Opiates (Namely Heroin, the officer said)

It was a very faint positive, and I had ingested 900 Mg's about 36 hours prior

So yes, it can cause you to fail, I've been told that normal amounts of DXM
    (Standard, meaning when people use as directed)
    Will not trigger a positive
    It's kind of hard to explain to your PO that, "Oh yeah I took some Robo like earlier dood"
    They'll kinda raise an eyebrow and may even order blood testing

Not sure, but it may be around 1-7 days for the trace metabolites to be out of your system (Of course, based off tolerance, body chemistry, metabolism, etc.)

10. just tell your dude to wait til you pee, then you'll do it the next day.

11. I went on house arrest today and he said I cant go out of the house....i was wondering if anyone knows if i put a 100' phone line and a 100' electric cord on the unit to make it reach outside will i be able to go outside without a problem. I already did this but I havent tried it yet. Can anyone comment on this. Thanks High times to all !!!!! :cool:..

12. House arrest is alot better than jail but it still sucks, back when i was 16 i got put on it with the ankle bracelet it was lame i couldn't even step outside for a cig