house arrest in Canada?

Discussion in 'General' started by Aquazero, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Just wondering from anyone wit experience, I got a 6-9 month conditional sentence from a non-harmful, marijuana related crime. and its lookin like house arrest. I know the basics but are there any stipulations/tips/loopholes? I love my freedom and don't know if I will stay sane for atleast 6 months locked in my place. Thanks in advance and if you have nothing positive to say then do me a favor and don't bother posting. Cheers from BC

2. Have had a few friends that were stuck on house arrest. One of them has been on it for almost 2 years. From what I have been told, they were all allowed out between a certain time to go work. Had to check in with a PO when they arrived at home and work. They had a limited time window they were able to use for groceries and shit of that nature. Either a guardian or PO had to go with them. (Small town, that's why PO was an option) Basically they lived bunk ass lives, stuck at home playing video games and shit like that whenever they weren't at work. Certain friends were not allowed to visit (Known associates who used drugs/partied) Everyone I know who was on house arrested was drug tested and were to abstain from alcohol too. Although that rule was broken fairly often. Basically it's going to be the bunkest time of your life. Perfect time for you to pick up a new hobby since you'll have nothing but free time!

Hopefully some of this gives you an idea of what you are up against. All you can really do is try to make the best of this shit ass situation

3. get a better lawyer bro

4. hey all I can say man is that I'd much rather be locked up in my own house than some shitty fuckin jail cell... you might get bored and shit, just remember that being locked up in your own home is much better than being locked up in theirs...

5. Cock push-ups help pass the time.

6. Play skyrim