House and Garden nutrients..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ksr69, Apr 8, 2010.

1. I have house and garden nutrients and so far i think its good. curious if anyone else has used it and can give me tips or what they thought about it.. if not.. then could you tell me what you are using and if you think you have something better.. that would be much help!!

2. Yes i use house & g. i wouldnt use anything else. tried most 6 part and 10 part similar solutions with no where near the results i get from H&G. i have tried the aggressive approach and the minimal solutions. and found that just using most nutrients from them in minimal is more optimal. i had better growth rate and the overall taste was better using the minimal chart. the only thing is you cant use these nutes without an RO. i also use sweet in the third week as well as a 2 day flush in between last two shooting powder weeks. i also do a 9 day week on the fifth and sixth weeks just so i dont need an extra week after shooting. 8 day flush. thats about it i wont use nothin else.:smoke: H&G is where its at. Peace ,MACK

3. MACK, thanks for the advise.. whats an RO?? you said to use it with the nuts.. I have mine the normal veg feeding right now. then will move into the 8 week flower soon..

4. for sure i love the veg chart its perfect i use a little less than recommended but i like it. An RO is a Reverse Osmosis water filter. i have used it with both and using it without is not recommended because its like wasting nuts and nuts is money!!. also during week 1 and 2 i use Great White root stim. as well. let me know how it goes and if you need any tips hit me up. PeaCE, MACKdelta9:smoke:

5. ahh.. yess i definitely need to get one of those!! for now im purchasing clean water.. its about 10-15 ppm. thanks for the idea on the great white.. ill get some. how about the flowering stage. they are about to go into it, 2 weeks away.. then im putting them on the 8 week chart. ocean forest soil, 5 gal buckets, 1000w hortilux, c02... tips??