House and Garden Algen extract

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TOPDAWG, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Hi people, im using House and Garden Algen extract for vegging, the question I wanted to ask is would it be sufficient for veg when combine with hygrozyme, im feeding my plants twice a week with algen extract 2ml per litre water, and once a week algen extract 2ml with 1 teaspoon hygrozyme per litre water, the other days they get plain tap water which gets boiled and left to cool, im a newbie and ive only been doing it for a week not long enough for me to notice any changes, the question I wanted to ask is have I got the right idea, will I see noticeable results doing this or do I need something else to supplement my vegging nutes, all advice greatly appreciated, im using a 400w hps lights are on 24/7, and im growing in bio-bizz all mix soil

The strain im doing is berry bomb and I have 5 auto assasins on the go as well, popped and potted same time, im currently only using the schedule ony the berry bombs, can I use it on the autos as well or will it affect them negatively, im now 6 weeks from seed, and the assasins are twice the height of the berry bomb despite no feeding.

2. #2 corkybuchek, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    Sounds good!! are those fertilizer's living up to your expectations?

I would guess the Auto's are wanting more fertilizer since they are getting ready to flower.

the berry bomb sounds more like a sativa if it is small, since they usually gain 4-10 times their height in flower. IOW a 1 foot plant in the ground will get to 10-12' by a few weeks if it's indica it may only gain 3-4 times its height or some times no height gain at all. 

3. Im using 2ml of fish mix combined with 2ml of algen extract by house and garden, the plants seem to be loving it, the nutes are diluted in 2ml of warm water, im gonna wait another couple of weeks before introducing nutes the berry bomb, the auto assasins are also a sativa auto, il post pictures up if any1s interested, today I went and bought ancient earth by advanced nutes which is basically a mix of humic/fulvic acid to be used all the way from veg into flower, all advice highly appreciated

4. Yeah sure, let's see some picture's mate!