House actually DID get broken into.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Yourcatdead, May 10, 2010.

1. Haha they probably knew exactly what happen. When you see two built dudes holding down some skinny ass twig through a glass table, they probably figured he got his ass beat. And yeah it did make me feel better and shit, but the fact now all my shit is getting replace kinda pisses me off. At first they were saying they wouldn't cover the table since the dude was thrown into it. But after some threats and late night visits to their office they changed their mind.

:eek:

2. It has probably been said, but nonetheless...

She's got some major B.B.C.S. going on...

Bitch Be Crazy Syndrome

3. Hahaha. +rep that's priceless:hello:

4. Should have fucked him up big time. Then when the cops come say he feel down the stairs.

5. Bro you got lucky catching that fucker! Sucks you got broken in to, but that guy and chick finally got fucked by karma! Yay karma! Hope you get found man! Throw up a link to some of your music, be happy to listen and try and get the word out

6. #86 BurnAFewDown, Apr 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah dude totally reppin ya for that too, next bowls goin out to you!

7. lol i love this story

one manipulative bitch, two whipped men, only one will come out on top....

8. Pauly tried to come in my home,
    take my chrome, I said "yo it's on,
    Take cover son, or you're ass-out,
    How you like my chrome?" then I watched the rookie pass out,
    Didn't have to blast him, but I did anyway,
    Hahaha... that punk had to pay.
    So I just killed a man!

9. did you get your grinder back?

10. Good job man, I hope you fix all your stuff/replace all your stuff easily. :D

11. :D

Wasn't one of the things I was quickly trying to claim.

12. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is the best story. your ex sounds like the biggest bitch and her boyfriend paul sounds like a guido douchebag.

13. Pauls a fucking idiot haha. I woulda wailed on him with a bat.

14. Your roomates fucking awesome for restraining him

15. Props to your roommate. If I was him I would've put him in a full Nelson and let you get a couple jabs to the nose before we'd call the cops.

16. #96 420 strongbad, Jan 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2012
    nice story man haha!! badass im glad he didint get away. but as for your music situation have you ever tried hustlin on that youtube?? thats how most people get heard of now a days if your beats knock and youre nice on the flow.

edit: PAUL BANKS!!!!!

17. Epic man. Good choice popping him a few times. At least you got some free jewelry. And bitches will be bitches!

18. #98 chronicman00, Jan 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2012
    thats some funk and then people wonder why *****s hit bitches

damnnnnnn i would FUCK paul up

edit: imagine how bad ass it would be if you were strapped and straight faded his ass youre girlfriend would feel like a fucking idiot

19. Haha your ex is one dumb bitch.. And Paul is even more retarded!

She sent him into a house she knows 2 big guys are sleeping in, with a pitbull , gun , and security system? Iam I reading this right? I just can't comprehend this! It's that fucking retarded!

Props to you bro and props to your homie.

20. Man, I wish you the best of luck with her. Stay away from bitches!

She seems a bit insane. I don't mean to accused, but just my thought.. Think she was cheating on you and used the excuse that you were just so she didn't have to "breakup" with you