Hound dogs are awesome

Discussion in 'Pets' started by cannahippy, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Hey everyone. Had to giv my beloved basset hound some internet fame time. I've had a special basset hound buddy for about 4 years now. I drove a truck and she rode about 300000 miles with me. We retired and my life went from rough to almost unrepairable. Lost literally everything but a change of clothes and her three times. She's been by my side for every day of it all the way. She and my ex wife r my only loved ones left. She is more important than my own mother. Don't judge. Some mothers are a toxic evil trust me. Anyway I realized that no matter ur horrible decisions or disasters a dog will always b there. It never leaves on purpose never cheats or lies. Its knows made a bad decision about some aweful substances and lets u try again. Because of her And cannabis I came out of a almost life threatening ordeal with meth. I've had dogs ally life but never one this special. I don't believe n God but thankful for whatever made that floppy love able face. Anyone else got a interesting story.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. That's amazing! I had an American bull mix who was my best friend in high school. My only friend, really. My mom was pretty toxic, too, and he was always there for me. It broke my heart when someone poisoned him. I couldn't even look at him, I was so upset.