Hottest Button To Push

Discussion in 'General' started by thewhitehouse, Dec 24, 2008.

1. i'm for it

2. I'm for it too.
    Depending on the situation.

3. what about DNR, (Do not Resusatate), ask your grandparents about this and then ask everyone around the table. Its bound to get a response out of everyone

4. If I understand the question correctly, and I think I do, the OP was merely asking what topic is the most controversial, not to actually discuss said topic.

I voted for other, since I believe that religion is the most controversial topic in all discussions. I think because religion has the inherent problem of intolerance and ignorance. Also, very, very rarely will you be able to sway someone's religious beliefs to your POV, nor should you really try.

Just out of the topics listed, I voted for Religion (Other). Though I find all of the topics listed to be quite controversial by nature.

Interesting thread.

I do have a question for another poster though:

Please clarify: do you dislike the concept of gay marriage, or the discussion of gay marriage?

5. the concept, my family is very conservative and very religious. I am open to talk about anything, if you are open to listening and making constructive criticisms. lol just ask

6. #46 xtiffany, Dec 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2008
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDCwqAMfBp0"]YouTube - The White Stripes - Hardest Button to Button (Live)[/ame]

:bongin::bongin::bongin:

7. lol ^^^ I forgot about that song. And wildwill was right... I just wondered what the most controversial issue was... and I didn't ORIGINALLY plan on discussing it.

8. i think that race is the most controversial topics