Hottest Button To Push

Discussion in 'General' started by thewhitehouse, Dec 24, 2008.

1. Ooh, well put, sir. I never even thought of it like that before...+rep.

2. From Gao (a link was posted earlier)

Gao advised his readers to avoid abortion and show concern for the elderly and physically weak. He suggested we attach ourselves to a major religious system or our inner emptiness will invite some manner of physical disease.

3. Where's religion at ?

4. Abortion easy

It's that life or death thing anything else is petty shit compared

5. What about..........

Physician assisted suicide?

6. :::pineapple Express; Saul::: "...like euthanasia."

Here's one. Global warming...to exist or not to exist, that is the question.

7. I can't believe religion isn't on there. I am not a religious person and this topic always flares up when it's brought about.

-Mark

8. Yeah im gonna have to say religion, but there are many.

9. right now, i think its Gay Marriage because of the recent passing of Prop. 8. there are still big rallies against it going on right now.

10. How about the entire fate of the planet?

11. depends where you live, and whatnot, and who your talking to. If i were to bring up the most controversial thing tonight with my family, itd be the presidency. theyre all conservatives... im moderate/independent and hated both candidates... but my dry, sarcasted, prying, devil's advocate playing tone makes it seem like i love obama (to my family), so it can start some interesting convos

12. i would chose the presidency. Just start telling folks how Obama is the same as Bush. It makes for great dinner conversation.

13. damn wish i could be there to hear your families response to ur topic

14. Global warming is a myth the only thing that can affect the earth's weather patterns so much is the sun and recently (as in last 100-200 years or so) it's been more active. When the sun chills out and stops with all the sunspots and whatnot the earth's temp will drop

Case closed

15. LOL

Where are you seeing gun commercials?

16. Lol, see what I mean?

But if you REALLY want to be an instigator, thewhitehouse, bring up 9/11. Just mention the words "conspiracy" and watch the presents and Christmas ham fly.

17. Well in my family, if you start talking about tryna take someones guns away, you might get shot :)

18. religion, abortion

19. Buttsex...oh the possibilities.

on a more serious note, the presidency.

20. Abortion and gay marriage.
    Probably religion, too.

I'm not going to state my opinions/beliefs, I'm not up for debate at the moment. :]