Hottbody's - 2010 Outdoor Summer Grow!

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Hottbody, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Hey Everyone -

So here we go again folks… My 2010 summer grow is underway…

This year I have got 15 Diesel clones and a bunch (30) other seedlings that have been going since May 1st. My clones are all about 10 inches tall and my seedlings are about 5 inches. I have only ventured into the woods once to check my grow sites but all seemed to be OK out in the woods.

Last summer was a terrible grow summer here in Maine.... (IT SUCKED!) Nothing grew well at all.... So this year has got to be better than last! I will get some photos up soon and update with how everything is growing later this week.....

It is good to be back!! I missed you all!

Kisses -
    Hott ;)

2. Got a fellow maina here . . . are you nothern or southern?

. . . got a seat pulled up and am waitin for the goods . .

3. Been awile ,welcome back and good luck with this years grow. I'll be watching.

4. hey there hottbody:wave: i remember being a lurker and watching you pull off like 50+ plants. your awesome!:)

im definitely sub'd to this one. good luck hottbody;):smoking:

5. Hey Hottbody,

Last year was one to forget for anyone in NE. Already forgotten. This season's gonna kick ass.

Happy growin this year.

6. Hi Hott...I want to see:)

7. Hopfully things go better for you this year. goodluck

8. Hey Hott glad to see you back around, stay safe :) Are you running the same strain as last year, the seedlings you mentioned?

9. Hey Everyone-

Here are a couple of photos of a few of my plants. These photos were taken July 2nd. (9 days ago!) Here is what it looks like so far!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More photos and grow update coming soon!!

Kisses -
    Hott ;)

10. Sexy plants, grow-girl. They look great. Bout time we heard from ya;) Where ya been?

11. Good to see you haven't stoped growing Hott. :wave: Plants look great!

12. Hey Everyone -

Here are some photos of a few of my plants taken today... (July 19th 2010) Everything has been topped and you can see the extra leaders pushing up and things are filling out and getting fat! My plants are doing much better this summer than last summers grow!!

Here are the photos....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am excited to see how things end up this year!!

Kisses -
    Hott ;)

13. they look great! awesome to see a guerilla growing chick kicking ass:)

14. Hey Everyone -

I now have full time internet access at my house again!! So I promise I will be around the GC forum lots more in the future!!

Kisses -
    Hott ;)

15. Hey That70sShow -

Thanks for your kind words about my grow!! I just need to clarify & clear something up about what you stated... My grow is an outdoor grow but is far from a guerilla grow! I care for & visit my plants a couple times a week. I water & feed/fertilize them on a regular schedule and LST & TOP them during my grow season! I also kill my male plants in mid August so I don't get seeds in my buds!

What I do is very different from a guerilla grow! A true guerilla grow is when you plant your plants and let nature take its course and then come back to harvest whatever you get! No care for your plants... just let it happen naturally!

It has been said many times here on the forum.... "You get out of your grow what you put into your grow!!" With little or no care like with a guerilla grow you will get little or no buds! With some care for your plants and a bit of effort you can harvest lots of quality buds!! Just my $.02 worth on this topic... Here is some info to compare from my grows from the last few years. In 2008 & 2007 I put time and effort in to my grows and got great results! In 2009 I put very little effort into my grow and got very little in return! Check it out...

----------------------------------------------------------
    Below are the links to my 2008 & 2007 summer outdoor grows with the details of the effort and things I did to make it happen to turn out well....

My 2008 summer outdoor grow ---> http://forum.grasscity.com/outdoor-growing/234445-hottbodys-2008-outdoor-summer-grow.html

My 2007 summer outdoor grow ---> http://forum.grasscity.com/outdoor-growing/157407-hottbodys-summer-outdoor-grow-2007-a.html

---------------------------------------------------------
    In comparison.... Below is the link to my 2009 summer outdoor grow that shows the lack of effort from me and the lack of bud from my grow as the end result!

My 2009 summer outdoor grow ---> http://forum.grasscity.com/outdoor-grow-journals/410331-hottbody-s-2009-summer-outdoor-grow.html
    ===========================================

By no means a scientific or complete study of all the reasons or outcomes but it does show what I have experienced over the last few years!

Kisses -
    Hott ;)

16. Hello from Maine.I just went threw some of your grows nice work! Its to bad that alot of it is guys trying to hump your leg!:(Kinda bull shit!
    I have not asked any one to cheak out my grow but please stop buy;).
    Good luck, NAAAAAAA Hard work ;) Yes thats the thing hard work.:p
    Grow on.

17. Good to see you back your hottness. Plants look great! Perhaps I missed it, but what strains ya got this year?

18. think il be following this :) gotta love an outdoor grow :D

19. I was just thinking about you the other day. Hope all went well with the Court BS. You are def back on track this year ! Keep up the good work,seems like there are so many good growers in Maine. Take care & good vibs your way Hott. Peace Harry-

20. Hey OldPork -

This year I have got 15 Diesel clones and 30 other plants that I started from seeds. I am not sure of the strain of the plants I started from seeds. It is just left over seed stock from 2 years ago. Sorry not to have better details for you....

Kisses -
    Hott ;)