Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hotknifing doesnt do shit

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Rollthem435, Mar 28, 2016.

1. #1 Rollthem435, Mar 28, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
    I was already pretty up there, but the way people go on about this, I thought I was gonna cross the border onto another universe or something... I used hash and a straw btw and it tasted like shit too...

2. I disagree

3. All it did was ruin a perfectly good pair of knives, didnt get me any higher...

4. Next time try it before your high my man

5. Thats gonna be difficult my man :love-m3j:

6. How comes bro

7. I'm aaalways high

8. Take a milk jug and cut the bottom off and breathe through that

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. Okay, when it comes to this, the key is really all in the size of the instantaneous hit. Also holding it in a bit. Keep in mind, I always have felt this method works better with actual cannabis than with hash. I feel it produces more, and bolder, smoke to be concentrated and held in, thus producing and all around better hit.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

10. #10 Deleted member 923417, Mar 29, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2020
    deleted

11. Your new avatar is bad ass. Make it yourself?

12. The knives turned red, and they didn't go crooked or anything, they're ruined because they went black with flame in the parts that turned red... I inhaled straight from the piece with a straw, maybe I wasted smoke because I didn't trap it inside a bottle...