Hothouse Greenhouse?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Toke`n, Jul 27, 2014.

1. I live in Qld Australia where growing marijuana is illegal.. I had an idea to turn a disused chook pen (10m long 2.5m wide wooden frame) place some agricultural plastic overtop then disguise the plastic with shade cloth.
    Everyone's got greenhouses around here but a hothouse would arouse suspicion.. The reason for the plastic is because every other grow has been impregnated my rogue seed. Other than the plastic and shade cloth there is no sun obstruction.

My question is.. Will growing like this have any adverse affects on my crop?
    Will they receive enough sunlight?
    Any other comments? Advice ect.. ?

An Aussie with a CoMpLeX o_0'

2. Here's what I would do. First, put chicken wire or supporting wire on the frame, then add basic greenhouse plastic. After this, add like a 30% shade cloth. If the shade cloth is around 30/40% your plants will grow fine.

3. Rogue Seed.....is an issue that will need more to work with than a plastic sheet, water and high humidity knocks out active pollen, locate and deal with this rogue pollen first ...I would

4. The Chook pen has full chicken wire covering in GC on it already, is there any problems with the plastic used to cover cucumber crops ect..? I can get that for free lol

Unfortunately I can't deal with the rogue pollen as I live in an estate with numerous growers... Wouldn't know who it was let alone starting something

5. That will be fine, yes. Make sure you watch the humidity though.

6. Cheers bud