Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hotel

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wizmiller09, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Alright, how do smoke out a hotel room, I've seen Wiz and a bunch of people. Just gotta know some tips and how to do it.
    Thanks Homies.

2. Take the weed, load the bowl, hit the bong.

3. Just open a window and blow out. Unless there are cops hanging around, nobody will give a single fuck.

4. Open the door and blow it in tha haters' faces. BO$$ status

5. Hotbox, open window after smoke session (or also during moments when you're not smoking and rolling up the next joint)

Come on man, just use common sense ;)

6. [quote name='"TelevisedChaos"']Hotbox, open window after smoke session (or also during moments when you're not smoking and rolling up the next joint)

Come on man, just use common sense ;)[/quote]

But arnt there like smoke detectors or some shit? I'm talkin Four Seasons resort here!

7. The bathroom. Hotel bathrooms typically have a vent fan. I'll turn the shower on real hot and let it get real steamy as well. I've had people follow me in after doing it and say that they don't smell a thing. Same method I use if I am sharing a hotel room with someone and need to take a stinky shit.

8. Wet towels under door. That's it.

9. The bathroom is the best idea but I spent some time traveling this summer and had no prob ripping my bub watching tv in bed, regardless of hotel I wouldn't stress to much man :) and the smoke detector won't go off because their heat activated not smoke :). Smoke on!

10. Just smoke in the fucking room. Buy some ozium at walmart and you're good.

11. Alright thanks *****s it's gonna be sick, my gangs gonna smoke all week!!

12. Bong hits are your friend!

The bathroom thing is good.Plus you can fit a few people in an average hotel bathroom.Let the water run as hot as it will get for about 10 minutes,with a towel under the door.

To be extra safe,(because you don't really have to worry about cops so much as you do getting kicked out of the hotel)just throw a towel under the door that leads out of your room and if you have one of those rooms with a door that leads to the room nextdoor,throw one under there too and one in the bathroom.

Spray some febreeze or ozium in the room first and then the bathroom.Load a personal size bong hit and take it all to the head and make sure to pull the bud through.Spray air freshner after each hit(but don't over do it.)

Something else that works is taking a shirt or towel and spraying it with some body spray or even air freshner then blowing your hit into that.

13. Theres a smoke detector in my room, i can blaze up all day, window closedand it will never go off. If my roommate cooks on the other hand....

Youll be fine though

14. Smoked a blunt on a field trip inside a hotel with open windows caused the whole 2nd floor which was full of students and teachers smell like weed. Good thing my teacher was on the 3rd. Floor . But your alone so who gives a fuck

15. Try to wrap a plastic bag or something plastic around the smoke detector and you'll be good. I've tried it before, you'll be okay.

16. Ever heard of a Jamaican hotbox? Turn your shower on full heat (don't actually go in while smoking haha), fill room with steam, hotbox the fuck out of it with a tower under the door - and turn on the fan.

17. Vapourize that shit!

18. A tower under the door? That'd be a neat trick...

19. Use the bathroom? Turn the shower on, wait for some steam, turn the vent on too. Smoke, open window when done. Watch tv and relax. People shouldn't smell it.

20. Fat ass fingers pressed e and r are the same time, haha. :hello: Towel*