Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hotel Smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by javabrunn, Aug 23, 2010.

1. so im going to williamsburg and i wanna bring like an 8th and my bubbler if i smoke behind the hotel will someone there be some one watching the cameras and call the cops?

2. Is it a smoking or non smoking room? I would just use the bathroom.

3. smoke in your room and use a dryer-sheet filter tube

4. put the do not disturb sign on your outside of your door so the maides wont bug you. open that huge ass window and sit there, itll be fine bro. your more safe in the room than out in the open, just dont be stupid and hot box the room or some shit.

5. Yeah, make a spoof. Fill a paper towel roll with dryer sheets and exhale into the tube. Just turn the fan on in the bathroom and you'll be good. A dude standing behind a hotel just looks shady. You're just asking for a cop to roll up and ask whats going on.

6. I smoked out with a pipe behind the back of a hotel once. It was a really stupid thing to do looking back. Nothing happened but we still probably shouldn't have done it.

If you have the ability, make a sploof and use that. If smoking in your room isn't an option at all, at least find some trees/wooded area to go into near the hotel or something.

7. Get a room with a balcony if possible. Just ask if they have smoking rooms.

Don't smoke behind the hotel... :rolleyes:

8. I've smoked in the bathroom of a Best Western hotel, while visiting family during easter (only non-smoking rooms left :(). I used a small bowl, packed big one hitters, towel under the door, and a very hot shower going. There was a heat lamp too, which was pretttty awesome. I would take a hit, blow the smoke into the bottom of the shower, where (it looked like) the hot water dissolved it out of the air. about 5 bowls total, sprayed some perfume, then went outside and watched tv. checked about 5 minutes later, no smell at all :D

9. Never had any trouble smoking blunts in my hotel room. I just make sure I throw away my roaches and ashes whenever I leave to go somewhere.

10. After my friend's bday her and i got a hotel room, but it was non smoking. So i took out the smoke detector, put towels at the bottom of the door, opened the window and had a box fan blowing all of the smoke out. Plus we had candles and inscents on.

We only brought the box fan because we had a room that was right near the side entrance so it would be less suspect, but if you're room is like in the middle somewhere i'd say bring a smaller fan and smoke really close to it.

11. just smoke in your room. if its good weed then nobody will mind the smell.:bongin:

12. Just smoke in the bathroom. With the little exhaust fan on.

13. Just don't set off a smoke alarm... :cool:

14. go in the bathroom and turn the shower on all the way hot. turn on the fan. light up bud!! :D

15. or just roll a few joints and smoke outside.

16. Smoking outside would be best if your hotel has a balcony. That wouldn't be good if someone complained about something and room service came to your room and it reeked.

17. #17 Berzerker42500, Oct 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2010
    Okay,I've done this a few different times.First,if you have a room like I did in Vegas,it'll have a sliding glass door to a balcony.My friend and I would pack a bowl in the bong,take it all in one breath and snap the weed through the bowl and blow all the smoke out the door.Just make sure you dont pack too big of a bowl that you arent going to be able to cash it all in one hit.

Second,I went to Carlsbad,CA with family,but still wanted to smoke some bud.The parking lot was right in the middle of all the rooms so anyone could walk by or see me at anytime pretty much.So I went into the bathroom and turned the shower on hot as possible to get it nice and steamy and luckily THIS bathroom had a window and there was nothing outside the window,just an empty parking lot.But my family never even questioned if I was smoking( they know I do smoke, but I dont think they would have been too happy knowing i was doing it in the hotel room and possibly getting us kicked out.)

Third,I went to Disneyland with a few friends and we just smoked in the car at the hotel.Pretty easy if you're driving your own car.

Edit:As far as the smoke detectors go,you can just pop the battery out.Or if for some reason you cant take it apart or take it off the wall,just take a wash cloth get it some what damp and put it over the detector.

Also,remember,if nobody actuallys sees you smoking then nobody will actually know who it is if they do happen to smell it.You have to remember there's likely 10-30 in the general area of your room and it could be anybody in any of those rooms.