hotel party

Discussion in 'General' started by chronic pain, Dec 25, 2008.

1. #1 chronic pain, Dec 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2008
    aiiight so i am a senior in highschool and know a good variety of people. today i decided that i am going to have a hotel party(the day after xmas), and get everyone and anyone there. i plan on using my christmas money to pay for the room(s), and host this event. i have been to a few hotel parties before but they were mostly exclusive/not blown up, so to be honest i really dont know what i am getting myself into. I have already told many many groups of friends, and i know that they have told their friends because my phone has been getting texted the fuck up. im turning off my phone for now.

i dont have a problem with it getting too wild because thats what i want. i kind of plan on getting busted for this one but in all honesty its probably worth it. so blades, my question to you is what should i do to make this party better than the rest? help me out...let me know things i need to know in order to make this happen. i already jacked two 30 packs from safeway yesterday so i am good on alc for now.

i also thought i would share pics from the last hotel parties just cause they were good times lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

wish me luck :hello:

2. Every good hotel party I ever had, ended up with the cops being dispatched and me being arrested for FTA on traffic tickets. LOL>

3. #3 PerezPurpp, Dec 25, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2008

haha man o man you sounds a lot like me . weird

but i would suggest definitely having beerpong table... two tables if possible .... preferably the official tables .

dont go cheap and get a small hotel room if your trying to do it big go all out...get a big ass suite

gotta have a good mix of beers and liquors and a keg or two or three or four :)

good music

tokers/lounge section

dance section

pong section

that usually did it for all the parties i've hosted... also a hookah would be good .

dunno how well the toking part would go for you though since its in a hotel but if you plan on getting busted what the hell right

edit:also why not new years party? why day after xmas? lol

4. Nice bro, I almost moved to Portland for my senior year. We came to Boulder instead. :smoking:

5. #5 eleven357, Dec 25, 2008
    Make sure you have plenty of glowsticks

LOL

You know what sucks?

9 times out of 10 , the most popular people in HS, turn out to be the biggest losers once mommy and daddy kick them out.

Irony.

6. dude sixty beers is not a lot. im a senior too, and that would hardly last 10 people.

sounds sweet tho. just make sure you know people there get home safe, things could go terribly wrong if not, happened in the area.

sounds bitchin, merry christmas all

7. Yeah man, if you are trying to throw a party, get a fucking keg.

and don't give me that shit about being 21, I was able to find someone 21 when I needed a keg or 10.

8. Shiet, 60 beers main, Ill kill 15-20.

And fuck a hotel party, Cuz fuck the police.

We do that shiet in the privacy (or not so much) of our homes or somebodys home or the fucking street fuck em. Brang the police its gonna be a riot when we 100 deep. You got guns we do too hahaha.

But naa we do it legit, Have the bumps going in like a 3 story house, Basment, Normal floor, Upstairs floor. All different music goin on each floor and you can go from floor to floor and do what ya do and converse and keep it real main.

Fuck a hotel party.

9. Spoken like a wise man. Word.

10. dude a hotel party is just asking for some jail time. find a house or apartment and take the stress away from being caught. what's the point of having a party if you know you're going to get busted to the police? do you know how many charges they can file for someone hosting a huge hotel party with so many underage people drinking? it's just not worth it. just have fun at someone's house man.

11. haha guess he doesnt realize how fucked he's gunna be

12. wtf you must be gettin a big ass hotel room. every hotel room i've stayed in could not house more than 5 people comfortably or 15 max if you remove the bed and are strait grinding.

perhaps you could explain this 'hotel party' a little more indepth

13. i dont see the point in throwing a hotel party if you know youre going to get caught :confused:

you can get fucked hard by the law dude, having 60 or so kids, probably all underage, drinking at a hotel. throwing big parties like that isnt worth it to me, bro. you/the supplier of the booze is legally responsible for any stupid drunk kids that get in wrecks. but since this thread is about tips to better your party heres a few from me

definitely beer pong, as stated above
    any other drinking games like fuck the dealer, ring of fire, etc are always solid
    more than likely, kids are going to want to smoke cigarettes or bud so a place to smoke is almost a necessity
    plenty of beer/hard liquor to go around. theres usually always a few bottles of girly drinks at all the parties i go to

14. qft

didnt even think about that logically. maybe its a penthouse? lol

15. One motel i went to, we manged to find this motel that was like a full on apartment. kitchen living room, bedroom, it was huge. We had like 20 people there, on so many drugs, and the cops never came. The cleaning ladies came in before we left, in the morning though. It was so funny, watching them count us as we left.

16. Yeah man. All the "popular" kids from my school are deadbeats.

I also find it funny when people consider themselves "popular". OP you're a douchebag, sorry. I despise you and your type.

17. #17 Weebie, Dec 25, 2008
    Yea dude, take it from me... I work at a hotel and dude... Your best bet is to either,
    A. find a house where you can throw this party
    or
    B. Talk to the desk person at a very chill hotel and slip him a 20 or so, so he doesn't call the cops.

People get sooooo goddamn bitchy when people have LITTLE parties in hotels. Dude people come to hotels to sleep and rest, think about how they feel when they get woken up in the middle of the night when they paid good money to stay there.

I'm supposed to call the cops on you if I ask you to be quiet ONE TIME and I get another complaint, it is our hotel policy to call the popo on you and tell you to leave, without a refund.

Oh, and when you're at a hotel,, You have no privacy rights dude. The cops can bust in there even if you have the door locked and confiscate every single thing and search every single bag, regardless if they have probable cause or not. It's the hotels decision to refuse searches or not.

So be careful dude, 9.9/10 times hotel parties get busted and bad shit goes down.

EDIT: LOL @ "I consider myself a popular kid"
    get over yourself... The faster you realize how incredibly close minded and arrogant cliques are, the better. You're going to end up a half gay half straight BRO if you continue this kind of thinking.

18. lol im not expecting the 30 packs to last for the whole party. i just said that i got two 30s to imply that i was already ahead of my game and thinkin ahead. i still have 2 days to get everything i need. i really appreciate the suggestions... i looked in my attic and i have a table that i am going to be dedicating to pong. cheers. ive been talking to my friend who is gunna match me the price and he says he wants it themed. whats some clever themes?

i was thinkin "christmas broes and hoe hoe hoe's" lolz

19. Everyone in this thread is so hood.

20. word?