Hotel Party

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ReelectNixon, Mar 10, 2013.

1. So I go to pick up and my guys getting ready for a party at the super 8 next to waffle house lol. At least they had 2 girls there.... Like hell yeah let's cram 14 people in my motel room and pee on the floor for the maids

2. Hotel parties are great. Especially when there's a balcony

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Last one I was at was for an anime convention. It was at a residency inn too and we were able to smoke without a balcony. Twas sweet until I threw up.

4. Hotel parties suck. Work hard and buy a place to have parties at.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. You read the part where they peed on the floor right? Ya, that sort of behavior is better played out somewhere other then your own house lol!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Well I'm assuming they must be like 19 or something because who does that?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1

7. Exactly my friend, exactly...

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. oh I remember hotel parties back in the day. Early teens, back in the early 80's. We would all pitch in and rent a room, get a half barrel and some fifths and invite everyone we knew over. Party all night and crash there. Probably some LSD involved also.

9. Partying in the hotel was the worst; in my old town, there are grown people my age that still drink at the hotel cause they got nowhere else to do it and the bar is too expensive... I roasted them about it and my buddy legitimately got butt hurt over it lol, like don't blame your bad choices on me or my commentary, damn.

10. When I was 19 a girl shit on my grandmas bathroom floor lol we had a party while she was on vacation haha

11. hahaha 6 year old hotel party thread REVIVED

one of the best hotel parties--that I can remember anything from--included a group effort to break open the conjoining door to the next room so we could use their balcony

12. thats the beauty of the written word. Nothing funny about it though.

• Friendly Friendly x 1