Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hotboxing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SconsinStoner44, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Ok so everyone knows you get higher from bowls compared to joints, but because joints create more smoke if you hotbox a joint compared to a bowl do they equal out?

2. hotboxing doesn't do much

3. Hotboxing is pretty cool, and it does get you higher with joints and blunts. But I still don't think that it's enough to recover the bud you lose in a joint.

4. I honestly never feel higher hotboxing. It's fun as hell I love seeing all the slow motion smoke around me but I wouldn't say it evens out.

5. I think hotboxing is more for the awesomeness than actually getting more high. My friend tried to tell me he got high from being in a hotboxed car but didn't take a hit. Bull.Shit.

6. I see your logic, but it's not correct.

Joints get you just as high as bowls. The difference is joints have the potential to burn excess when you're not even taking a hit. As for smoking out something it really doesn't have much affect. Secondhand smoke has about zilch of any canniboids in it, so just because there's a lot of smoke surrounding you doesn't mean it's getting you higher.

7. hot boxing is the shit when you first start driving. its a new experience and it is definitely fun to do. especially with a fat ass blunt and nothing better to do. however you realize after a while that its pointless and makes your clothes/car stink like weed.

the worst shit ever is hot boxing a blunt and the car smelling like ciggs for the next few days. it always goes away eventually but it still sucks

8. When boxing joints/blunts you get the chance to inhale the smoke that was wasted while the joint was just burning and no one was hooting...but in the end its a miniscule difference and even than not all that smoke is inhaled anyways.

9. [quote name='"freakp8ntbaler"']hot boxing is the shit when you first start driving. its a new experience and it is definitely fun to do. especially with a fat ass blunt and nothing better to do. however you realize after a while that its pointless and makes your clothes/car stink like weed.

the worst shit ever is hot boxing a blunt and the car smelling like ciggs for the next few days. it always goes away eventually but it still sucks[/quote]

I have glass T-tops so I can hotbox a blunt one night, and then the next day it doesn't smell at all :D