Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hotboxing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FuckBeerGetWeed, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Yeah so I was convinced by my friends to hotbox my mom's car. I had taken it out with them to see a movie because mine is in the shop. Anyway, I finally gave in and we smoked a blunt in the car. And yes, I know this was very stupid, I will never do it again, and I was already high when they wanted to do it so rip on me all ya want.

Anyway, obviously I needed to get the smell out as soon as possible. My friend told me that the smoke or smell sort of gets absorbed in the car for a bit, but its very little when you hotbox the first time compared to the next time. And its leather on the inside. Over the next 2 days, whenever I took it out, I opened all windows, roof window, and blasted the A/C. I sprayed old spice in there twice i believe. Anyway, no matter what I'm doing, there is still a fucking smell in the car. Only it doesn't really smell like weed. More like bad B.O. and onions. Now, I make sure my ass is squeaky clean whenever I leave the house, don't wanna be smelling nasty in case I'm trying to chill with a girl or whatever. Dont wanna be smelling nasty in general haha.

So basically, I have no idea why the car smells like a rancid, putrid pair of old socks, and I can't seem to get that god-awful smell out. Not to mention when I went out with my parents in it the other day, they noticed it. Thank god it smells like this instead of weed.

Anyone know why its like this? What to do to get that smell out for good?

2. Ozium man, that stuff destroys odors with a vengeance. I believe they even have a "new car" smell. That will take care of serious odors. Shouldn't cost too much to get a small can of it.

3. clean the carpet with carpet cleaner for cars, then armor-all the leather spray febreeze maybe? Also add an air freshener for the extra smell. Or you could just spend the money and get somebody to detail the car and say its for her birthday/mothersday/etc.

4. Ive done this too my car fortunately my mom doesn't drive it.... I left a banana peel in for 5 hours sure got rid of the smell lol! maybe frebreeze? Let down the windows a lil ? im no expert , Guess it depends on how well your moms nose is my moms nose can detect weed smoking in my car after a month.

good luck :wave: