Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HotBoxing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by huhwtfisthis?, Aug 8, 2009.

1. I posted a question earlier about hotboxing my car, but just read a few things about it and everything i read made it sound like you had to use joints or blunts to botbox, I prefer to use a pipe, can i still hotbox my car this way? cuz i know joints will give off more smoke, is that what makes the hotbox?

2. You can hotbox a car anyway. Roll up all the windows, put on some music, and toke up! :smoking:

3. No... you can't effectively hotbox a car with a pipe unless you smoke mad bowls in a short time. Blunts and joints typically have more weed in them than you can fit in a bowl so they produce copious amounts of smoke. Now if you sit in a car with three friends and toke individual bowls you could hotbox... but one person with one bowl is gonna have a helluva hard time trying to fill the car with thick smoke.

4. Yeah man it don't matter
    Blunts and joints is a good way because it makes alot of smoke, but i prefer using a bong if your in a safe area or have tinted windows
    Another good thing about joints and blunts is no one can see a lighter going off every 10 seconds when using a pipe.
    last few times we used a bubbler tho :rolleyes:

5. But technically you're still able to hotbox with a pipe, just not as effectively. I mean, hell, it's just going to take you more bowls, and nobody complains about that! :D

6. I certainly would... the sheer amount of weed one would have to smoke to hotbox with a bowl is wholly undesirable in my book. You also have to consider that cars are not airtight. The amount of time necessary to pack, smoke, repack and smoke would allow smoke to dissipate. Blunts and joints just roll smoke off the tip constantly. If you manage hotboxing with a bowl... more power to you... and your ludicrous tolerance. :wave:

7. yo look i hotbox my buddys car and my bathroom (everyday) and in his car with blunts is ridiculous high, but idk man the bathroom just seems to be rididculous as long as u take giant hits haha

8. You can still smoke with a pipe in a car but Idk if that's considered hotboxing. Why does it really matter anyways?

9. We hotboxed the shit out of my friend's car one night and we all smoked bowls and bongs. All we did was put on some tunes and four of us smoked our own pieces. After a half an hour we were all pretty stoned and it didn't seem that smokey, but when we finally got out of the car it was like night and day, haha.

10. as long as that smoke's not going anywhere, i say a hot box is a hot box, bowl/blunt/whatever. one time we did it in a cramped bathroom and ran the shower on hot for kicks in the winter. and the lights were off. mostly unnecessary. but hey, we were high after all.:D

11. Puff the shit out of a joint to get it burning nice and follow it with some big inhales and your car will be hotboxed much more quickly and efficiently than if you did it with a pipe or bong.

You will conserve dope, not completely fry the glucose reserves in your brain causing you to burn out, (you would if you smoked enough bowls to hotbox) and not significantly contribute to building your tolerance. Don't try it unless you are toking with friends.