Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hotboxing

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by xJaredxx, Nov 23, 2013.

1. I've always wanted to know, if i live in with my parents who are probably the strictest parents you'll ever know, what can i hotbox? Or how can i make a mask to make it like hotboxing? I smoke outside when they're asleep at night or early in the morning before HS, I've only smoked inside once and i didn't get caught because I'm good at covering things up. (Towel under the door, shower on with steam, vents on, blowing smoke into the vents through a sploof, ousting the bowl after a hit, then febreeze and leave on the vents for a bit xD) anyways i wanted to know something i could inside, I've always wanted to. Something that doesn't trap smell preferably :D

2. don't even bro. hotboxing anything is gunna make your house reek no matter what..

3. A shed lol. I did it with a ounce and half, my bro and 2 friends....

My friend who just liked to feel like he was sneaky would hop in his garbage can when his mom was home and hotbox the fuck out of it hahaha

Sent from woah sweet Grasscity Forum

4. I'm so doing this.

5. Buy a car, the best memories were boxing my jeep in HS fuck I miss being young with no responsibilities

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. My parents got my car impounded -_- but a trash can.... That's awesome xD if mine weren't dirty as hell I'd do that lol. Any ideas for like a mask i can make for something like hotboxing?

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Grasscity Forum mobile app