Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hotboxing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DankSquatch, Oct 9, 2013.

1. I've been smoking for about 3 years now and I've hot boxed in small rooms in houses and even in a cardboard box, I've smoked in cars but never hot boxed in a car but this weekend I'm going over to my friends house to hot box in the back of his truck in the bed with a cap over it, his house is on a busy street but his drive way is hidden, any tips?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I used to do this all the time when I was younger.

Personally I'd say don't do it. Maybe it's just me, but hot boxing is very uncomfortable. It burns my eyes and sometimes it can be hard to breathe (when smoking on blunts). And I prefer not to be drenched in kush cologne.

Smoking in the bed of the truck sounds uncomfortable. I'm going to assume inside the truck is not an option. I would just bring some water, but other than that happy smoking!

3. Does his truck have a flat cover over the bed or like one of those camper pieces? If its a flat top bring water, a pillow or two to lay your head on and some snacks. Ohh and make sure the cover does not lock when you close it lol

4. my advice is don't hotbox...

5.  - THE AMSTERDAM STEAMROOM - 

- Go into the bathroom. 
    - Close all the windows, plug up the vent with a damp towel, stuff another damp towel under the crack under the door. Turn off the fan or dehumidifier.
    - Leave the shower door open a crack with another towel.
    - Leave the shower running on it's coldest for a second, then quickly adjust it to as hot and powerful as it goes.
    - Light up a spliff/joint/blunt whilst the steam builds.

A smoking sensory experience like no other, in college we had 'airplane' style bathrooms making them superb for hotboxing. Things we have done:

- Brought our friend in and she didn't take one toke, she was still really high.
    - Gone in the shower afterwards, and just took a shower.
    - Left the shower running cold (doesn't do much)
    - Smoked two 1.8gram blunts in there - the smoke/steam was so thick you couldn't see your hand in front of your face 

6. does hotboxing necessarily get you higher? i know when i blow my smoke out it kinda circulates around my window and just out of curiousity i'll try and sit by it all and get an "added" effect. not really sure if it does anything since it's already exhaled smoke 

The short answer is 'yes'. Don't allow for any ventilation or circulation whatsoever. No plants, windows firmly shut, close the vents. Just an enclosed space.

Just think how much smoke you wouldn't have inhaled otherwise that's just left burning off the end of the joint.

It also works better in warm environments. Turn off the aircon, whatever you do. Turn on the central heating if you have it.

Nothing beats the steam-room. 

8. Sauna plus hotbox equals high as shit :)