Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hotboxing?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ImBasedGod, Jul 19, 2013.

1. For the smell to go away as quick as possible, would it be better to do a jamaican hotbox and close windows or to blow the smoke out the window?

2. Don't. I've done it on three occasions, and each occasion the smell stayed in my car for 3-5 days. Most of the smell stays in your headliner which is a bitch to clean. I've got leatherette (leather-cloth mix) seats, and the smell came out of there with some ozium, but everytime the car heated up inside, you could smell it. If you REALLY WANT TO HOTBOX, blow out the window, and keep the joint out to the window. If using a bowl/bong/piece, use something to cap the bowl after each hit. 

3. so you're asking if the smell would go away faster with the windows closed or with the windows open blowing smoke out of the window?
    [​IMG]
    Yes the latter will cause the smell to leave faster

4. If you open the windows and blow the smoke out it's not a hotbox?  :smoke:

5. All the times I've tried it it just stinks up my car for a couple days. And I HATE having my 11 year old sister in a car that reeks. I honestly don't think it even helps that much, and it raises your chances of getting arrested if you get pulled over.

6. #6 llllllllll, Jul 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2013
    Smoked a bong in a car with my friend at a park for a few bowls worth hotboxing the whole time, he got out to take a piss after, I sprayed Ozium air sanitizer whilst he was doing so, he gets back in, completely no trace of weed after just 1 small spray.  Ozium is all it takes to rid the air of any particles of dank.  This is not a joke.  This shit means business.

7. Ozium is crazy good.

Then again, I can't smell residual weed smells.. a friend of mine has a daily rolling hotbox and every time I get in it just smells like a car (or like his stanky ass armpits).

8. Okay maybe I didn't clarify myself well enough. In this case I'm talking about the bathroom and if I would use the jamaican hotbox method after smoking with the windows closed, I would then turn on the vent.

9. The room would smell big time. The smaller the room, the more it's gonna smell. Even if you have the windows open. I wouldn't recommend smoking in a small room, especially if you don't want it to smell. Just smoke outside or in your bedroom with the windows open and blow the smoke out. OH and some odor eliminating spray. :smoke:  

10. Which method would get rid of the smell quicker: steamed shower, closed windows, turn on vent after cyphs orr blowing the smoke out the window then turning on the vent?

11. Definitely not the shower...smoke sticks to moisture, so you would just be making it even worse. Just smoke by an open window and blow the smoke out. Turning on a vent will help too. 

12. Aiight thanks ima try that

13. I smoke daily in my car with the windows closed. Just cruise around with every window open, even the back if you have them, and cruise. Then spray some ozium and you are good to go. When I get in my car in the morning after sitting in the hot Florida sun there is no smell either. So it works.

14. I find Jamaican Hot Box's to be a lot more fun and smell less than a REGULAR hot box. But it will still wreak a good amount. Your best option would be to sneak out and smoke in peace, maybe go for a walk with some headphones?

15. If the window is open then it isn't a hotbox. The point of the hotbox is to be in a cloud of smoke once you're finished