Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hotboxing with a jacket?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StonedMask, Nov 11, 2012.

1. I would try it for myself but i ran out of bud few days ago.
    Anyone ever try it?

2. Not a jacket but hotboxing while the hot water runs and creates vapors in the bathroom... OH YEAH! :smoking:

3. Hmm.. I just might try this haha

4. ya it works a little bit. not as well as you might think but it does work

5. I've done it. It's pretty tight, like a little personal tent. And if you put a cat in there or something you can hotbox it :)

6. Smoke a blunt under a blanket, but careful not to start a house fire.

7. I entered this thread thinking about wearing a jacket while hotboxing something to stop your clothes from smelling or something. Cartwheeled out of thread confused at the why and the who.

8. [quote name='"thesavagepony"']I entered this thread thinking about wearing a jacket while hotboxing something to stop your clothes from smelling or something. Cartwheeled out of thread confused at the why and the who.[/quote]

Hahahaha we're talking about literally hotboxing a jacket.

9. That would be kinda hard in my personal opinion...but hey I'm not judging!

10. Be careful with the ash

11. Personally I wouldn't, I guess if you did make sure it's a throw away jacket.

12. I hot boxed a bubble once

13. never went camping? hotboxing tents in the beach is the shit. you go out, start a fire in the sand listening to the sea and watching the sky. good times :smoke:

14. I will try this with a cat... I've wanted to get my cat high for a long time. Try it with one of those inflatable fat suits!

15. Check the name.

16. do you mean wearing a jacket while you smoke and taking it off after so u dont smell like weed? i do this every time i smoke it works fairly well, youll still need to spray cologne, and your hair and hands will still smell like weed, but it helps a lot :cool: try it for urself

17. I hotbox Armani suits

18. Ive hotboxed my blanket before. Haha.

19. We don't take kindly to animal abuse here

20. Kinda lame. Are you homeless or something? Hotbox your friends car like a fucking normal person.